Chapter 1:

Third Person P.O.V:
  Fourteen years later little Angie wasn't so little anymore she was 5"7 and seventeen years old, Angie was also fighting for her life. Angie was in a coma and had been for the past three years. The worst part about remembering everything though was the fact that she relived the moment she was put into a coma over and over again. She was fourteen when the Titan war first begun.
  *Flashback*
  "Luke please stop this people are dying.", a fourteen year old Angie called out to her older half brother. His eyes for a brief second went back to their blue, they looked so pained so filled with guilt then it flashed back to the hard gold many had become accustomed to. Those golden eyes were murderous and they then set themselves upon Luke's younger and only sister Angie.
  Luke's body moved without sense towards Angie. Luke's body was being controlled by Kronos who was technically his great grandfather, Luke was just stuck watching it all happen. He just wanted recognition, he never this. Kronos lunged at Angie before she had time to react the sword Backbiter had already pierced through her skin.
  "Luke....I know you're still in there. I love you big brother, please stop this. The war will only divide everyone further, can't you see it? Kronos is using you as his own puppet. You didn't want to be a player for the gods so what made Kronos so special...huh?", Angie questioned before she passed out. Luke noticed this from inside the body he used to call his own so with every fiber in him he fought back. Luke left his sister where he knew someone who was fighting on the side of the gods was sure to find
her then left. Kronos took back Luke's body and headed to Olympus. As Luke picked up a dagger to stab his weakness Connor and Travis Stoll found their sister Angie. Just as Luke brought the weapon upon his weakness he said something Annabeth,Percy, and Grover didn't quite understand at that moment.
  "I'm so sorry Angie.", he whispered as he took his final breath. 
  Meanwhile Connor and Travis raced to the infirmary with Angie as fast as they could. Will a Apollo camper quickly did everything in his power to help Angie, but it was no use because she lost so much blood that she went into a coma. And no one knew if or when she would wake up.
  *End Flashback*
  Meanwhile Harry Potter lived a life no one can say was dull, his godfather Sirius Black had just died. Harry was only fifteen years old and he had quite a fortune already. He had just entered the Black vault that was passed on from Sirius to him. Inside he found a letter. Why would there be a letter in there? Harry's curiosity got the best of him and he picked up the letter and began to read.

Dear Harry,
  If your reading this I guess i'm dead. Well there was something I think I possibly may have kept from you till my death. You actually have an older sister. She's two years older than you. As far as I know she's still alive she lives in the United States. Her name is Angie Asteria Evans. I'm not sure if you want to meet her or not. She's located at Long Island New York. Just take a plane to New York and cast the locator spell using that name. If you find her tell her Sirius is sorry. I hope you find what you desire.
  See you in a better life,
  Sirius Orion Black 

  Harry went to number twelve Grimmauld Place the letter clutched into his hand. The loud chatter died down everyone there stared at the letter. 
  "What's wrong Harry?", Hermione asked. Harry gulped.
  "I have a.....sister.", Harry said dumbly.
  "Bloody hell.", Ron exclaimed only to receive a hit on his head from Hermione and his mother Molly. Fred and George beamed, another person to mess with they both thought.