Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"

"J-Jisung?" Minhos eyes look into to mine with confusion. I was probably the last face he was expecting to see in another persons dorm.

His face constantly reminding me of the drawings he created, one's that I couldn't get my head to forget. But this was not the time.

"What are you guys doing here?" He looks around and noticing my friends too, only addinf to the confusion.

Hyunjin waves at him with a wide smile, gesturing him over. I'm assuming they are friends, small world I guess.

But then Hwang Hyunjin opens his uncontrollable mouth that I've become familiar with in just minutes of knowing him.

"Oh they were here because seungmin was loud when we were together last night and-" Before he could say anymore, seungmin quickly hits boy to shush him up, chuckling nervously to distract from what he said.

Seungmin stands up hoping this would get him out of embarassment. "Ahah- uhm.. actually Felix and Jisung have to get back to their roommates and so I think it's time for everyone to go!" He points toward the door with enthusiasm but Felix just bursts out laughing.

Minhos eyes remain locked with mine as his head tilts slightly to the side. He always does that when he's confused and it's so cute.

Wait what-

Haha I didn't mean that cute part

A voice interrupts our silent communicating through our eyes.

"Wait i thought jisung was the friend who hated his roommate? Why would he want to go back?"Hyunjin suddenly questions seungmin, catching me completely off gaurd.

I break eye contact with Minho and sudden panic rises up inside me. I dart my eyes between hyunjin and seungmin as if to ask him to try to get his man to shut up. I try to avoid Minhos gaze as soon as I realize the topic.

Oh shit.

I freeze up knowing minho definitely heard what Hyunjin said. I can tell Seungmin tries his best to shush his man again but he continues on while popping grapes into his mouth. He was certainly calm for what chaos he was causing.

"I hear you guys on the phone all the time, he must really hate him for you guys talk about him so much. So jisung can stay here longer if he wants." Hyunjin continues on unaware of the damage done. Smiling at himself for being a kind soul.

I open my mouth but the words seem stuck in my throat. This day was getting stranger and stranger. If only this boy could close his damn mouth it would be a much better day.

"H-hate?" The small voice almost shatters my heart. I almost can't bear to look back at the boy in the doorway. When I do, I see his face broken, never have I seen him with so much emotion.

"N-no I-"

"Yeah man the guy must be a jerk if he made him that mad, from what I heard he doesn't even want to see his face. Like damn." Hyunjin pops another grape in his mouth whule the tension in the air could be cut with a knife.

"T-that much? You r-really hate me that much?" He says in an almost whisper, as if he doesn't believe it. His shiny eyes remain on mine to make it obvious he's talking to me and I can almost hear the shattering of his heart.

After a pause of silence, a small oh escapes Hyunjins mouth as he realizes the relationship and what he's caused, a loud facepalm from seungmin comes with it. Felix simply watching the drama unfold in silence, rare for him.

Minho breaks eye contact with me and grabs his stuff again, getting ready to leave. I quickly stand up to explain myself.

"No hyung I-" Words don't seem to form as what could I really say to make this any better?

I fucked up.

The boy turns around and walks out the doorway, the suitcase being dragged with him. My mouth remains open as his figure gets smaller and smaller down the hallway

I feel this pain that I've never felt before, maybe it's regret?

Heartbreak?

Seeing that look on his face felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach.

I find myself, for one of the first times in my life, unsure of what to do.

☜༶⋆❀⋆༶☞

What was this feeling?

Like someone shot my chest twenty times over. Then dragged me through a field of spikes and immediately threw me to piranhas.

Many people in the past have admit to straight up hating me, yet it never really affected me.

Because I didn't care about what they thought of me. I was richer and better than them. Why would I ever take their words seriously?

So why, all of a sudden, does it hurt so bad to hear that my enemy roommate royally hates me. Im better than him. He's just a mere side character in my life. Why does it matter if he despises me?

Besides we've always hated eachother right? Even though we never said it.

Just the thought suddenly makes my heart clench with pain.

Shit this is what I get for letting my shell break.

I can feel tears pushing on my eyes as I hand my suitcase to the flight attendants in first class. I take a seat in the relaxing luxury and expensive seats. Ones that most would melt into.

But those words keep replaying in my mind.

Hate.

That's a strong word right?

He really hates me huh?

I close my eyes tightly, trying to shut out the thoughts and get some rest on the plane. I should be well rested before my fathers meeting tomorrow. But sleep is the last thing on my mind

I start to feel something wet on my cheeks.

Tears.

God dammit Minho man up!

Boys don't cry.

I try my best to hold back the liquid threatening to pour out my eyes. I'm overreacting right? I can't even remember the last time I cried. This is not even worth it.

How would I live it down if paparazzi captured me with tears? My father would probably send me to a school in Antarctica instead of Seoul.

But the tears begin to slip past my eyelids, one by one. Until I let out the choked sob I was holding. Waterfalls pour out my eyes like never before.

It hurts so bad.

So bad to hear that someone, you finally found yourself caring about, hates you.

Hearing they don't even want to see your face.

That they are just forced to be stuck with you, hating every moment they have to spend with you

Whereas your day's highlight was simply seeing their smile.

Why are you doing this to me jisung?

Emotions that I've been holding in, for god knows how long, hit me like a cement truck.

Loud sobs escaping my lips, probably being heard from economy seating too. But I'm obviously not in the right mind right now.

My sobs drown out the attendants voicing take off for busan, my sobs drown out the ear popping pressures of the sky, my sobs drown out the claps from the boomer when the plane lands.

Just a few words caused me to hurt this bad.

I'm a mess.

A/n
Minho seems kind of dramatic rn but keep in mind he's not very social and never showed any emotion. Hence his cold boy stereotype. So for the first person he showed care to to break him like this is pretty painful for him.

Everyone remembers their first heart break right?

Anyways I love Hyunjin in this book hehe

Hope you enjoyed the double update!