Chapter 18 - Invite

"MOM!" I quickly yell out, my face flushing red, "You can't just say that!"

Minho composes himself and walks over to
my table to place the food down. "The fried rice doesn't have any eggs okay?" He whispers in my ear.

Still recovering from the sudden outburst, I turn to look at him and flash him a sweet smile. "Thanks wife-ho." I whisper back at him.

Almost forgetting I'm literally on camera.

"Yah Sungie you gonna tell me your talking to?And where the hell did that food come from?" My mothers voice pulls me out of the moment.

I chuckle nervously as Minho comes into frame. As soon as my mother catches a glimpse of his face, her attitude is gone.

"Hello Mrs. Han." He bows 90 degrees showing a sudden polite side I've never seen of him. "I'm Lee Minho. I'm Jisungs roommate."

My mother almost squeals from excitement and I can tell she's kicking her feet right now. "Oh my! I've heard so much about you Minho!"

Minhos leans his face closer to mine and I can almost feel his breath. I continue to nervously laugh when Minho turns his head toward me.

He lets out the sweetest giggle, "You have?"

My face only gets redder.

"Of course! You are such a gentleman Minho!" She is practically beaming at this point, "Your so handsome too!"

Minho smiles at the woman, "Well your quite beautiful as well."

I whip my head at him, sending him a glare.

Was this bitch really flirting with my mom right now?

She giggles and covers his face, "Thank you so much for taking care of our sungie Minho."

"Mommmmm" I fight the urge to press the red hang up button.

"It's no problem Ms. Han." Minho replies with a large smile remaining on his face. Once again earning a dangerous glare.

"Yah I don't need taking care of-"

"I was worried when he moved into the dorms since he has a habit of not eating or resting as much as he needs to." My mom ignores me and gets all wholesome with Minho. "But I guess we were blessed you turned out to be with him. You take great care of him, thank you."

"It's my pleasure Ms. Han. I try my best." Minhos speaks directly next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

Another squeal from my mother.

"Well actually would you look at the time-" I pretend to look at my imaginary watch.

"Tell me more about yourself Minho! You're so handsome and youre going to such an elite school! Where are you from?"

Once again my mother has betrayed me for a handsome alternative.

"Ah yes." His hand goes to the back of his neck, "Well I'm from Busan. I joined the school this year. My father is an important figure so the school had offered me a scholarship."

"Woah there are certainly a lot of important people at that school huh?" My mother shrugs but smiles sweetly. "Well you are from Busan, what a coincidence! We are too!"

Minho looks back at me and blinks a few times, "You are?"

"You should come visit us sometime!" She quickly suggests causing Minho to look back at her.

"R-really?"

"Yes of course! This is great news! You two get along well and we live close."

"I wouldn't say we get along well-"