𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
____________

it was a peaceful night.

satoru was laying in the grass next to his best friend, suguru.

both of them stared at the stars while feeling the comfort of each others company, it was one of their favorite hobbies.

satoru proceeded to lean closer and closer to suguru to the point that their shoulders were touching, both of their heart rates quickened rapidly.

"you want one?" satoru asked, facing his friend while offering him a piece of candy.

"sure" suguru replied, he turned his head to face satoru and both of their faces went bright red.

their faces were inches away from each other.

suguru turned around immediately, completely flustered, hoping satoru didn't notice the redness plastered on his cheeks. he then took the candy and placed it in his pocket.

satoru slowly turned his gaze back to the sky while popping the candy into his mouth.

a few minutes later, satoru found himself lost in the beauty of his friend. 'god he's handsome.. what if i..- no, don't' these kind of thoughts plaguing his mind.

'well, it wouldn't hurt to ask right?'

"hey suguru" he asked.

"what is it satoru?" suguru's gaze turning to him.

"can i-" he cut himself off, rethinking his decision. "you know what, never mind" he turned his head back to the stars to keep suguru from seeing his red cheeks.

"satoru" geto spoke out, "tell me"

his eyes stared into gojo's blue ones. this made a knot form in satoru's chest.

'he's so pretty' they both thought.

and with one last sigh, satoru asked him,

"can i kiss you?..."

suguru was in shock.
he couldn't believe it.

satoru gojo was asking him for a kiss, after all this time.

geto has been waiting for this moment of course, but when it actually came, he couldn't manage to form words.

he slightly looked away from satoru, trying to get himself together.

"like.. on the lips?"

satoru slightly nodded his head.

suguru got even more flustered at the response.

the white haired boy stared deeply into the other boy's face, hoping for a yes to come out of his mouth.

but then his thoughts interrupted him.

'what if he doesn't like me back? what if he doesn't want to kiss me? what if i fucked up our friendship...' all these what ifs invaded his brain but he calmed down at the response from his lover.

"yes... yes you can kiss me satoru" was what left sugurus lips. he turned around so he was laying on his side and looking directly at satoru. the other boy did the same movements as him.

"are you sure?"

"yes im sure"

and with that, satoru leaned closer to suguru's face, closing the gap between their lips.

it was a long but soft kiss, satoru put his palm of suguru's cheek while he put his hand around gojo's waist.

both of them pulled away, breathing kind of shakily.

suguru immediately went on top of satoru and kissed him again, another long, soft, and passionate kiss.

after separating their lips, gojo had a smile painted on his face, as well as suguru.

"wanna go out tomorrow?" asked the blue eyed boy with a grin.

"yes" replied the black haired boy, with a warm smile across his lips. he rubbed his now boyfriend's cheek with his thumb gently.

gojo laid next to him, hands wrapped around him, and his face on suguru's chest.

they continued to enjoy the breezy night before heading back to jujutsu tech and to their dorms.

"i love you suguru"

"i love you too satoru"

_____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3