𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘶
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 '𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯' 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘖𝘔𝘎 𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘋 𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘛𝘛
______________

satoru and suguru arrived at the movie theater, ready to watch the new movie from studio ghibli, the boy and the heron.

"hello sirs! how many tickets?" asked the young lady attending them.

"two tickets to 'the boy and the heron' please" suguru responded, getting out the money to pay with.

"okay! here you go sirs, two tickets to 'the boy and the heron'! have fun!" she waved at them as they left, then turning her attention to the next customer in line.

"you excited?" suguru asked the boy next to him, looking at his giddy smile and joyful attitude.

"of course i am!! we're watching the new studio ghibli movie!!!!" he said in excitement. satoru loved the movies from that particular studio, and suguru did too. they enjoyed watching them together in their spare time.

they managed to accommodate their schedules to plan this date to the movie theater, which they both were excited for.

"what popcorn do you want" suguru turned to him as they moved forward in the queue.

"caramel!" suguru agreed and told him he would add butter popcorn on the side, satoru agreeing.

they were up next and ordered the popcorn and drink, satoru getting some chocolates he liked from the counter. satoru was the one who paid for the food, which is what they agreed on, and continued on to the theater.

"okay so, it's theater number... 4!" satoru said, looking at the ticket. suguru followed him and they went inside and headed for their seats.

satoru reached out and held suguru's hand. suguru felt a cold shiver as satoru's cold hands touched his, but the coldness soon disappeared and it turned into a nice warm touch. they stared at the screen as they ate popcorn and watched the movie.

----

they exited the theater, still with their hands interlocked with each others.

"did you like it?" suguru asked as they went through the doors and into the cool atmosphere of the outside.

"i loved it!! did you like it?" satoru replied. suguru answered with a, "i liked it too! the movie was good!"

they went to the car, which suguru drived, and headed back home.

---

they arrived at their home. satoru went to their room and threw his jacket on the floor, throwing himself on the bed. suguru followed him shortly after. he left his jacket in the closet and went on the bed with satoru.

they both got comfortable and covered themselves in the blankets. satoru went closer to suguru and hugged him, leaning in to plant small kisses on his cheek.

suguru laughed as he kept receiving kiss after kiss. he turned his head around and placed his lips on satoru's, giving him a soft kiss.

satoru melted in it. he went on top of suguru as they kept on kissing. it was nothing more nor nothing less, just long, soft kisses.

they separated their lips and satoru smiled before laying down on top of suguru's body. suguru smiled back at him and saw as satoru closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

suguru leaned forward to give him a kiss on his head and joined him in his slumber soon after.

______________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <33