𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 '𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳' 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪
𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
___________

satoru went on a walk in search of his favorite sweets store. he then found it after a couple minutes of looking around.

as soon as he walked inside, his mind was flooded with memories of his lover, suguru geto.

______

"look! they have a new type of cake!!" said satoru eagerly.

"really?" said suguru, with a slight chuckle. he observed the white haired man in front of him examine all the pastries with such joy.

he went on to find a table as he waited for satoru to finish ordering.

"hey suguru, you want anything?" he asked, turning his head to face geto.

"no, im good, im going to go find a table" so he left in search of somewhere to sit down.

"alright, more for me then!!" replied satoru, returning his attention to the glass display of treats.

once suguru found a table, he sat down, and satoru followed shortly after.

"what did you get?" a warm smile was painted on suguru's lips, he looked into satoru's bright blue eyes fondly.

'god he's so prettyyyy' was what went though satoru's mind.

"helloooo, earth to satoru gojo???" suguru waved his hand in front of satoru, who had been making eye contact with him for a good 3 minutes, but it somehow didn't even make him blink. he then decided to not so gently slap his cheek to get his attention, now that did work.

"oh, owwww. why'd you do that?" satoru said in a whiny like voice, rubbing at his cheek to soothe the pain.

"cmon satoru, i didn't hit you that hard"

"yes you did!!"

"you're so dramatic"

"ouch"

suguru left out a soft giggle at the response.

"but what did you order?" suguru said, going back to his initial question.

"oh! so i ordered the new cherry shortcake and i also got some castella cake!" satoru replied with a big smile, god did he love sweets.

"i can share some with you if you want!" satoru offered but his lover shook his head in response.

"no thanks, im good"

"okay then"

they chatted and laughed for a few minutes until satoru's order finally came. he began to gobble down the pastries pretty fast.

"don't eat too fast you'll choke!" warned geto in a concerned but jokingly type of tone.

"ihh be fone" satoru's mouth was full, so it was kind of hard to make out what he was saying, but suguru understood him perfectly somehow, maybe because he was used to it.

they continued to talk while satoru ate his cakes and geto couldn't help but steal some of his castella cake, but gojo didn't mind at all, it was one of suguru's favorites after all.

______

"what would you like today?" asked the lady at the counter, taking gojo's order.

"i'll take a strawberry shortcake and a piece of castella cake please." replied satoru, a small smile on his lips.

"would that be for here or to go?" asked the lady

"to go please"

"alright your order will be right up sir!"

while he waited, satoru sat on one of the couches, scrolling through his phone, occasionally laughing at posts he would find.

a few minutes passed and his name got called, he went and got his order, thanked the staff there, and left.

after 15 minutes of walking, satoru finally made it to his destination.

suguru geto's grave

where the love of his life laid

cold and dead, buried under the dirt

he sat down in front of it, replacing the old flowers with new ones he had bought on the way there.

he took the cakes out of the bag and placed the strawberry shortcake on his lap while placing the castella cake on suguru's grave next to the flowers.

satoru ate his shortcake while talking into the seeming abyss, but in his head, he was talking to suguru.

"what if... what if i didn't kill you that day..? would things be different? would we still be together? or would you have still taken the opposite path?... who am i kidding.. it was for the best."

gojo brought himself to his feet, picking up his trash before leaving.

but before he left there was one last thing he wanted to say to him....

"there really was no saving you was there, suguru..."

and with that, satoru went on his way, away from his lover's grave, meaning to never return again.

god will he miss him, he'll miss him more than anything, but he knew that staying away would help him heal better from him.

_______________

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘧𝘤
𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3