𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘨 🙀
____________

"satoru..." shoko said, a cigarette in her hand while tears escaped her eyes.

"we need to dispose of the body"

"shoko..." satoru was siting on the floor, holding the dead body of his best friend.

"please... go away"

shoko stood there, having heard this for the fifth time already. they had to get rid of the body, but satoru refused to.

she didn't want to force him, she knew it was hard for him.

but there was nothing they could do. the body had to be rid of, she couldn't let satoru just keep it.

"satoru, i'm sorry but we have to get rid of it. you can't stay like this forever" she wiped the tears of her eyes as she threw her cigarette to the ground.

satoru didn't listen, and he wasn't going to listen.

satoru just kept crying into suguru's body, hugging it close to him.

"satoru..."

"shoko just... go away, please"

shoko decided to leave him there, to let him grieve properly for a while longer.

with shoko gone, satoru's crying got louder.

he knew that he had to let him go, but his body refused to.

he couldn't let go, even if he wanted.

so, he sat there, holding the body until the sun rose up high into the sky, while remembering all of the sweet moments he had with him, as well as remembering the last words exchanged between them.

"i love you"

______________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3