𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦
__________

"hey suguru~!!" the door's bell rang, a man with white hair and sunglasses emerging from it.

"oh, satoru! hey!" suguru turned his head up briefly from the coffee he was making.

"what you doing?" he sat down in front of him.

"just making coffee for the guests" suguru replied, making more coffees as he spoke.

"there's no one here though?" he looked around, seeing the empty place being lit up by the rising sun.

"i know. i make the coffee before hand so i can get more orders done quickly." a soft smile formed on his lips, making satoru blush a little.

"that's pretty smart. mind if you gave me one?" satoru looked up at him, smiling back.

"sure. the usual right?"

"of course"

suguru went to the back to grab the dozen items needed to make satoru's drink. meanwhile, satoru went to see the pastries, deciding on which one he would eat today.

suguru came back with the ingredients, preparing his coffee at a quick pace.

"done" he placed it on satoru's space on the counter, turning to look at him.

"already? you sure are fast at this" he said, "oh, and also, can i get those kikufuku please?"

"of course. let me get it for you" he motioned his way over to the glass display, grabbing the kikufuku and placing it next to satoru's drink.

"thanks suguru!" he went ahead and sat down in the seat on the counter, drinking his coffee and eating the kikufuku.

"why are you always here so early? there's still like an hour before you open" satoru asked.

"i like being here early to get things done and organize. also to prepare for the day. what about you though? why are you always here early too? you don't even work here satoru"

"well, i like being with you here in the mornings before you open so i stop by." he smiled up at him.

suguru smiled back and went to leave his place from behind the counter and sat down next to him.

"i like your company" suguru placed a small kiss on his cheek, satoru blushing from it.

he laughed and replied, "i like yours too"

satoru pulled him in into a small, brief kiss. both smiling from it.

"you taste like coffee, satoru"

"i figured"

__________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3