cuddles

fluff
geto pov
i havent updated this book in months holy
____

I came out of the bathroom to see satoru laying on my bed. I don't know how he managed to get into my dorm, i guess i might've left it unlocked by accident.

"what are you doing here satoru?" i asked, followed by a small chuckle.

"i just wanted to come and see you, that's all!" he said with a bright smile. he looked adorable when he smiled like that, so full of joy.

he reached out his arms in a way of asking me to go and hug him. i, of course, headed to the bed and laid next to him, holding his body in my arms as he put his own hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

i reached out to rest my hand on his head, curling some of his hair on my fingers. he seemed to like it when i did that.

he reached out for the blanket and put it over us. it was late at night, about 11 pm, so i assumed he was just going to sleep in my room tonight, which i didn't mind at all.

i saw how he closed his eyes as he got more comfortable in my embrace, trying to fall asleep.

i closed my eyes as well, trying to get a good night's sleep so i wouldn't be tired tomorrow.

i leaned in forward to give him a small kiss on his forehead and then went back to my original position. satoru opened his eyes from that and looked at me, getting closer to my face. he went in and kissed me softly, and shortly.

after, we closed our eyes once again and continued to fall asleep, feeling safe in each other's arms.

_____

the end <3

a/n: i wanna cuddle w someone so badly pls bro plssgshdhd