𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
_______________

geto walked back into the halls of jujutsu tech, going to his dorm to wash off from the fight with toji earlier.

he ended up not going to his dorm, instead, he went into satoru's.

he walked inside, calling out his name.

"satoru? are you here?" he heard the water from the bath running, which answered his question.

he closed the door behind him and went up to the bathroom door.

he knocked.

no answer.

he knocked again.

no answer.

he called out his name again, in hopes of him hearing.

"satoru? you're in there, right?"

he turned the door knob, seeing it was unlocked.

he slowly peeked inside, only to find a trembling satoru washing off his bloody body.

suguru stood there, shocked for a moment.

the entire bath water had turned red. red from satoru's stained blood.

it reminded him of the pool of blood he had found outside the school. the pool of satoru's blood. it made him feel sick to his stomach.

suguru came back to his senses and asked, "can i come inside?"

satoru simply looked at him and nodded, not saying a word.

so, suguru walked in, making his way to him.

he knelt down in front of him, looking at the tired expression on his face.

"how are you feeling?" suguru asked.

but he didn't answer.

suguru didn't push forward with his question, he knew that satoru wasn't at his best right now.

he still was there though, just looking at him wash himself off slowly.

suguru held his hand out, offering to clean him himself.

satoru looked at the hand, then back up at his face. he placed the soap in his hand, moving his position so his back would face suguru.

suguru held the soap in his hand and put it against his back, making slow motions.

it was very quiet, neither of them spoke a word.

the only sounds that were able to be heard were the water drops falling into the bathtub, and their breathing.

but it's not like it was awkward, they both found it rather comforting, especially satoru.

he had been killed not many hours ago, he had to carry the body of the girl he was sent to protect, and he was so close to slaughtering every single person from the star religious group.

the only reason he was still even there was because of suguru. he had told him that there wasn't any point in killing those people. if it wasn't for him, he wouldn't of been able to hold himself back.

"do you need any more help?" suguru asked having finished with his back.

satoru shook his head.

"okay. i'll go take a quick shower. i'll be back." suguru stood up and left to his dorm, leaving satoru there to dry himself off.