𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰
____________

gojo mumbled into the pillow as he hid himself in the blankets.

"are you feeling better?" asked suguru, who was kneeling on the floor next to the bed, looking at satoru.

satoru just let out a groan in response.

"i'll take that as a no then.." geto reached out for the pills that where on the nightstand.

"here, its time for your pills" he said, reaching out both of his hands to satoru, one holding the pills and the other holding a glass of water.

satoru sat up lazily, he took the pills and swallowed them with the water.

"i feel awful..." satoru mumbled out, his eyes were half opened and his hair a mess.

"i told you to take a jacket when we went outside to hang out in the snow" replied suguru, a slight soft smile forming on his lips, he let out a little chuckle.

"god... my head..." satoru laid back down on the bed, putting his arm over his eyes.

"the pills should numb the pain for a while" suguru stood up from his position on the floor, "want me to lay down with you?" he asked.

satoru nodded in response, and so, suguru made his way onto the bed and next to satoru.

he cuddled next to satoru, putting his hand on his cheek to check his temperature.

"your face is burning.." said suguru in a low voice.

"mm... why did shoko have to leave..." satoru groaned, arm still over his eyes.

"she said she was sent on a mission and would be back in a few days, she can heal you when she's back"

"well that better be soon because i can't deal with this anymore..."

satoru let out a violent cough, and suguru rubbed the side of his arm.

they both cuddled next to each other, satoru faced his back to suguru and suguru hugged him tightly.

suguru placed a kiss on the back of his head as the both of them drifted off to sleep.

------

suguru opened his eyes slowly and quickly realized that satoru was gone.

he quickly sat on the side of the bed, looking around to see if he saw him, but what he saw was a note on the nightstand.

----
heyyy <3

i went out to the bakery to get a cake, sorry u couldnt wake up to me next to u :(

i know i shouldnt be going out but i brought a jacket this time so i should be fine

ill be back soon dw!!

- satoru <33
----

suguru smiled at the note, and put it back on the nightstand, neatly folded.

he got up and went to take a shower.

----------

suguru was drying his dark hair when he heard a familiar voice call out,

"suguu! im back!"

geto came out of the restroom to see a tired satoru, which made sense, he was really sick after all.

"did you get your cake?" suguru asked, a smile on his face.

"yeah, it was really good" satoru made his way to the bed and threw himself on it.

"i still feel like shit tho..."

"yeah i figured"

next thing suguru knew, satoru was already snoring.

he chuckled a bit and went back to drying his hair

____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘥 <33