𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧/𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘧𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰
___________

"suguru look!! its raining!!!!" satoru peaked outside of their home, looking at the rain falling from the cloudy, night sky.

"really? let me see" suguru got next to satoru and looked outside.

"wanna go outside?" suguru proposed, his gaze turned to satoru.

"YES!!" satoru exclaimed and went running to their shared room to get some jackets.

suguru laughed at how fast satoru went and headed outside to wait for him.

"im back! here!" satoru handed him a jacket and they both put it on.

"lets goooo!!!" satoru ran to the rain and started to do spins while holding his arms out.

suguru laughed and smiled at his boyfriend as he was enjoying the touch of the raindrops on his body.

gojo took one of suguru's hands out of his pockets and pulled him close, chests touching.

suguru was taken aback by the sudden movement.

"wanna slow dance?" satoru questioned, smirking but looking fondly at his partner.

"yes" suguru replied, smiling back at him.

they proceeded to sway to the sound of the raindrops hitting the ground, hands interlocked each other's.

suguru reached for satoru's glasses and took them off, and they both looked at the other's eyes, not saying a word but it wasn't awkward, quite the opposite, it was comforting.

satoru took one of his hands and put it on suguru's cheek, pulling him close to his face.

he leaned in and kissed him, suguru kissed him back and it was a soft long kiss.

satoru pulled away from the kiss and took suguru in for a hug.

"i love you so much sugu"

"i love you too toru"

"i never want to lose you suguru, ever"

"we'll always be together satoru, promise"

"promise"

suguru reciprocated the hug and they stayed like that for a few minutes, still swaying slowly to the rain.

after a while of being out, they headed back inside to change clothes and cuddle on the bed.

----

(present day)

it was another rainy night, and satoru was sitting on the ground outside watching it.

he thought about that memory in which him and his one and only were dancing and hugging each other under the cool rainwater.

he stood up and went further into the street, trying to imagine his lover in his arms one last time.

"i guess you couldn't keep your promise could you, suguru?"

tears started to stream down his face as he recalled all the memories he shared with him.

he looked up at the moonlit sky, his tears blending in with the rain.

"i love you so much, my love, i always will" satoru said with a soft smile.

__________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘥 <33

𝘴𝘰, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘥

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦!!