shirt

angst
gojo pov
this chap is prob ass ngl
___________

the shirt still smells like you.

i can still smell thats sweet scent that was once yours.

it hurts me when i smell that scent, because i remember times that will never come back to me again.

but, at the same time, they spark a happiness in me.

it reminds me of precious moments where we were both cuddling next to each other while we watched some random movie or just talked.

how you would loved to give me small kisses on my face, and i loved every single one.

i still remember how i kept this shirt of yours. you had borrowed it to me once, but i never took the time to give it back. you didn't mind though, you let me keep it.

it's one of the last things i have of you now, aside from my old phone, and some pictures of you and me.

i will keep this shirt, even if i grow out of it, i'll keep it. it is one of the things that holds a part of a time i do not want to forget, the time that i spent with you.

i hope you are doing well, now that you are at rest. i hope that i can see you again someday, somehow.

i really hope i can.

_______

the end <33

a/n: guys im sorry for disappearing and not posting much, it was bc i genuinely forgot abt this app's existence and abt this book. tbh i havent had many ideas for oneshots lately (reason for lack of uploads) but i got one rn so i decided to make it. sorry that my first one shot while being back was an angst one 😓😓 anyway, hope u liked this and i hope i can be able to post smth on valentines !!