𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵
𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘴𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
____________

gojo got his keys and left his apartment, making his way towards the flower shop that was right across the street from where he lived.

he was going to get some new flowers since the ones he had had died, due to the fact that he forgot to care for them.

he went inside and saw a pair of pink camellias. he picked a couple out since he found them pretty and headed to the register.

after waiting a little in line, he was up next. he greeted the cashier while putting the flowers on the counter, not looking up at them. he got out his wallet and as he was about to pay, he looked up at the cashier.

the cashier was a man with black hair which was tied into a man bun. he looked young, probably the around the same age as satoru. he was almost the same height as him. he had a lip piercing too. and he was wearing the most beautiful smile ever.

that was when suddenly, memories started to flood into satoru's brain.

he remembered times of the both of them together. laughing and having fun.

he had never experienced those memories before, nor had he ever met the man in front of him.

these were not his memories, they were memories from a past version of himself.

there was also this memory of how the man had left him, and how emotionally wrecked he was after.

he started to feel a pit form in his stomach.

he suddenly felt a need to hug him and say he missed him.

he was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't even hear the cashier trying to get his attention.

"hey! um, hello? are you okay?" said the man, waving his hand in front of satoru's face to try and get his attention.

satoru's mind snapped back to reality.

"are you okay sir? you zoned out for like five minutes..." said the man, a worried look on his face.

"...ye-yeah, im okay. sorry about that!" he replied, trying to laugh it off.

"well, are you gonna pay?" asked the dark haired man.

"yeah"

"so, just these flowers?"

"yup!"

"alright!"

he pulled out his card as the man scanned his items.

he felt like he was on the verge of tears, just seeing him made him want to bawl his eyes out.

he tried to keep it together as he continued to pay.

"okay, done! here are your flowers sir, have a good day!" the man gave him a soft smile and a small wave as satoru left.

he got a glimpse at his name tag.

'suguru geto'

and then it all came back to him.

how the both of them, satoru and suguru, were best friends. how they went to high school together, a school called jujutsu high. they were extremely close, always with each other no matter where they were.

and how suguru had left him that day. how satoru pleaded for him to stay, but never said it out loud. that day was seemingly the worst day of his life.

his best friend, his one and only, had left him like it was nothing.

it also appeared to him that he was the one who killed suguru, right outside the school they had once attended.

he tried to shake off the feeling as he walked back to his apartment, but he just couldn't.

he didn't know why these memories had taken over him all of the sudden, but he wanted it to stop. it was like it was eating him alive.

he arrived at his apartment after what seemed like hours, but it had actually been about 5 minutes.

he placed the flowers on the vase, replacing the old dead ones.

he made his way to his room, throwing himself onto the bed as he stared at the ceiling, thinking.

'suguru geto... i know him... he was my friend, wasn't he?'

he was trying so hard to remember.

'wait, wasn't i in love with him..?'

he remembered clearly now. he remembered everything.

tears started to form in his eyes. he closed his eyes shut, trying not to let them out. a tears or two had escaped his eyes, but he managed to keep the rest in.

---

the next day, he went back to the flower shop. his goal was to ask the man if he remembered him.

he hoped he did, he didn't know how he could keep going without him anymore.

he entered the flower shop once again, taking a glance at the man who was once again at the check out counter.

he went to look at the items, trying to make it seem as he was just there for buying.

he found a black watering can in on of the shelves. he took it, he was in need of one anyway.

he headed towards the register.

"hey! how can i help you today?" asked the man with the sweetest tone.

it made satoru's heart melt. the way he spoke, the way he looked, it had him feeling some type of way.

he wanted it to stop, but he also didn't.

"i gonna buy this watering can"

"alright, that would be 200 yen"

"okay.." satoru pulled out his card and paid.

"okay, there! have a good day!"

"oh, hey, um... do i know you by any chance?" satoru asked, waiting in anticipation for a yes to come out of his mouth.

"um... no i don't think so, sorry" replied the man.

satoru swore that he could hear the way his heart had shattered right then and there.

"okay, well, have a good day!" he blurted out.

he hurriedly exited the flower shop and went back to his apartment.

upon making it back into his place, he closed and locked the door behind him and fell down to the floor, crying.

he rested his head and back on the door, hands covering his face.

his whole world felt like it had just fallen apart yet again.

he didn't remember him, but he did.

it pained him in such a way that he felt his heart hurt.

he barely remembered who he even was just yesterday, but, it still left him absolutely destroyed.

that used to be his one and only, but not anymore.

he was now just there, burdened with the faded memories of their time together, and having an eternal longing for him.

____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘣𝘳𝘰 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸/ 𝘢 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘮𝘨 😭