𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
___________

gojo and geto had arrived at a store, on a date. the both of them glanced at the items on display all around the store. it came to the point where the both of them decided to separate and go explore the store on their own.

which is what they did.

now, the both of them are lost. lost in some corner of the store with no knowledge of where the other is.

"lost? what do you mean you got lost?!" said satoru over the phone. he was on call with suguru at the moment, both of them trying to help the other.

"well, i got lost! what else do you want me to say?" suguru said, "look, where are you right now?"

"i don't know. all i know is that there is a bunch of apples here for some reason." satoru looked around the area, seeing nothing but apples for miles. he didn't know why a store would need this many apples, but he decided not to question it.

"apples? where in the hell are there apples in here?" suguru started to roam around the store, using the not so helpful clue from satoru.

"where are you?" satoru asked, also moving around the place, looking left and right.

"god, this place is big" satoru complained.

"im somewhere where there are some... socks?" suguru inspected the area he was in, seeing the different patterned socks.

"socks?"

"yeah, socks"

"im not even gonna ask" satoru looked up, seeing the hanging signs pointing at the different locations.

"do you see the signs on the ceiling?" suguru questioned as he looked up.

"im looking at them right now" replied satoru.

"okay. can you see a sign that says 'shirts' ?"

"no. i only see 'frozen goods' and 'snacks'" satoru headed to the snacks section as he spoke.

"oh... well, i'll try to go find you. i'll call you back right now." suguru hanged up and walked, looking for the so called 'frozen goods' or 'snacks' aisles.

meanwhile, satoru was happily going through the snack aisle, taking everything in sight.

---

after 30 minutes, satoru felt his phone buzz.

"hey, where are you?" suguru asked through the phone, looking desperately for satoru in the snacks section.

"i'm in the games area, why?" satoru was looking at some games that were on display, grabbing some that he liked.

"oh my god..." suguru muttered. "weren't you in the snack area just now?"

"suguru, it's been 30 minutes. did you expect me to stay there and wait for you for 30 minutes?"

"i did"

"oh"

suguru sighed and said, "look, wait for me there, i'll go find you."

"alright"

---

"satoru"

"yeah?"

"in what game area are you in...?"

"i don't even know"

"there's like 10 different ones"

satoru looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out in what area he had ended up in.

"apparently i'm in section... 7?" he said, unsure.

"what do you mean 'apparently' ?"

"well, it's not like its very clear. the sign is all scratched up."

suguru thought of two outcomes. either, he went and looked for satoru at the supposed section 7. or, he told him to go find him at the start.

"you come find me"

"huh?"

"you come find me"

"yeah but where?"

"at the beginning of the area. in section 1"

"alright, i'll call you back if i can't find you" satoru hung up and started his search for suguru.

---

20 minutes later, they finally reunited.

"FINALLY, I FOUND YOU" satoru yelled as he saw suguru. he made suguru jump in surprise from the sudden scream.

"calm down" suguru said, walking towards satoru.

"why did you take so long?" suguru asked as he and satoru finally walked out of the traumatizing game area.

"i kept going in circles. i swore that i was going the right way but then i somehow ended up where i started"

"well, at least we managed to find each other" suguru said, chuckling.

"yeah" satoru smiled. hearing suguru's laugh made him feel way better.

"also, we are never coming back here again" satoru pouted.

suguru laughed before eventually agreeing with him.

they both exited the store and headed to an ice cream shop that was near.

___________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3