𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 236
___________

gojo stared down at the sight before him,

it was his best friend, his one and only,

and he was about to murder him with his own hands.

"any last words?" he asked, looking at him.

"no matter what anyone says, i will always hate those monkeys. but that doesn't mean i hated anyone from the school..." replied suguru.

"it's just that i couldn't wear a heartfelt smile in a world like this..."

satoru made his way towards him, kneeling down in front of him.

"suguru..."

satoru pulled suguru in for a hug, a heartfelt one. suguru was taken aback by the sudden contact but he gave in and melted in his warm embrace.

"i don't care how long it takes, but i will find you again... in our next life, i will come back to you, no matter what, i promise you."

suguru let out a small soft chuckle at satoru's words.

"next life huh? you don't even believe in that stuff, haha..."

"it doesn't matter, what matters is that we'll be together again next time."

satoru pressed his hand into suguru's chest, ready to end his life.

"do whatever you want but... just don't keep me waiting, alright?"

suguru buried his face in the nook of satoru's neck, smiling.

"alright" gojo replied.

"goodbye suguru, until next time" gojo whispered into geto's ear.

"goodbye, until next time satoru"

after saying their goodbye's, satoru killed his best friend and headed back to his students to check up on them.

but before leaving, satoru muttered out,

"i love you, suguru..."

----

satoru went out to go to a bakery that was near his apartment.

he checked his pockets and realized he had forgotten something.

"dammit, i forgot my wallet.." he said under his breath. he turned around and headed inside the building to go to his room.

he walked up the long stairs that led to his floor. he walked and walked and then suddenly got hit with a realization.

he had passed a guy with long black hair just now, hair which was tied into a man bun.

he quickly turned around and ran towards him.

'its him' he thought as he stared at the man walking down the stairs.

he ran and hugged him from behind, which made him and the guy crash into the wall in front of them.

"ow! hey, what are you doing!?" said the black haired man, trying to remove satoru's hands from his waist as he turned his face to look at him.

"do i even know you?" he asked, confusion written all over his face.

"i found you..." muttered satoru, his head resting on suguru's shoulder.

"i found you... i found you suguru..."

those words made suguru's mind click.

"... satoru?" he said, finally being able to turn his body around to face him and look him in the eyes.

"hey, long time no see" replied satoru, chuckling a little. "so you remembered too, huh"

"of course i did" suguru placed his hand on satoru's cheek, "how could i forget"

he leaned in closer to his face, satoru did too.

they closed the gap between them and kissed.

they had been waiting for this moment.

a moment where they could be together like this.

just them.

the kiss was long and gentle, they finally pulled away and hugged again.

"i missed you so much.." satoru muttered out from suguru's neck.

"i missed you too.." he replied.

"come on" said suguru, patting satoru's back as in telling him to pull away, "we should probably not be like this in the middle of a stairway"

satoru groaned a bit as he released his grip on suguru.

"where were you headed off to?" asked satoru as the both of them walked back down the stairs.

"i was going to my flower shop, i was going to open but i guess it could wait" suguru replied, looking at him fondly.

"you work at a flower shop?!" he exclaimed in surprise, never had he thought of suguru going to work at a flower shop.

"i do, i own it actually!" suguru said with a smile. "in fact, im the only one who works there, except for this one guy who also works there with me but he never shows up.."

"that's nice! except for the part of that guy anyway"

"yeah.. well anyway, where were you going?" suguru asked him.

"i was going to a bakery and... oh shit, i forgot i was going for my wallet!" satoru stopped in his tracks as he recalled.

"you forgot it?" suguru asked as he looked up at him from two stairs below.

"i did..." satoru looked back up to see the amount of stairs he had to walk to get back to his apartment.

'man, why doesn't this place have an elevator' he pouted as he thought.

"i could pay for you if you want" said suguru, looking at him with a smile.

"really? well, since you asked, sure!" he grinned brightly as he walked down with him again.

they both reached the end and went out the door, still walking side by side.

"i told you i would find you again" satoru smiled.

"i know" suguru smiled back.

"we have a lot of catching up to do don't we?"

"we do"

"well, at least we have all the time in the world now" satoru grinned at suguru, reaching his hand out to grab his.

"don't get too carried away" suguru said, interlocking hands with satoru, "we're not inmortal, you know"

"well, either way, i'll keep finding you in our next lives!"

"that's kind of creepy" suguru said jokingly as he laughed quietly.

"ah- suguru!!" satoru pouted.

suguru laughed at his reaction.

they continued to walk as they reached the bakery.

they were enjoying this. this moment.

the moment where they could be together, free of the worries of the forgotten world of jujutsu sorcerers.

they were finally happy.

___________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3

- 𝘞𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘋 10𝘒 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘚 𝘖𝘔𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘎 𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘛𝘠𝘚𝘔 𝘛𝘖 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘐𝘔 𝘎𝘓𝘈𝘋 𝘠𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘌𝘕𝘑𝘖𝘠 𝘔𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘏𝘚𝘏𝘚𝘑𝘋𝘑𝘚𝘑