𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧/𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵?
𝘵𝘸: 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱/𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱
_____________

satoru and suguru were out on a mission. it was against a grade 2 curse.

they had finished fighting the curse just now, and suguru went and swallowed it, keeping it in the storage of curses that was him.

the taste was sickening. it made suguru's stomach upset, giving him the urge to throw up.

and that is what happened, he felt like throwing up all of the awful taste that was the curse.

"i'll be back satoru" suguru said as he hurried off to the nearest isolated place. satoru was confused at his sudden disappearance, and decided to follow him.

suguru found a small bush, somewhere in the nearby forest, and threw up. trying to get out all of that wretched taste.

suguru got up and headed back to satoru, who was not that far away from him, due to the fact that he followed him.

"hey, you okay?" satoru asked, concern in his tone.

"yeah, i'm fine. don't worry." suguru replied, lying of course. he didn't really want to tell satoru about this again.

satoru of course knew what happened. he knew it happened every so often.

he put a hand into his pocket and pulled out some candy. candy that he brought on every mission they went on together in case something like this happened.

"you want some?" satoru offered, while popping one into his mouth. he knew suguru wasn't a big fan of sweets, but he thought it would help to soothe the aftertaste of the curse.

suguru stared at his hand holding the candy, thinking whether he should take it or not.

he ultimately decided to take it, and put it in his mouth.

the candy was sweet, of course, but he didn't mind it that much. it helped with getting rid of the curse taste.

"did it help?" satoru questioned, smiling.

"it did. thank you satoru." suguru smiled back.

"no problem suguru" satoru replied, leaning in to give him a small kiss on his cheek.

suguru got flustered at the kiss, but smiled and let out a small laugh.

they went on their way, walking through the small street to make their way back to the school.

_____________
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3