𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦
____________

oh what a peaceful day it was. a nice cool day and the wind carrying little pieces of brown leaves that had fallen off the trees.

two boys were strolling down a forest, holding hands and admiring the sights of nature.

occasionally, the blue eyed boy would stop to look at small things on the ground or look at the animals. the purple eyed boy followed his trail, laughing and looking at the things with him.

they were having the time of their lives. it was just the both of them, and the comforting sounds of nature.

"suguru look! it's a little bunny!!" satoru ran after it, suguru not far behind.

they reached the small white rabbit, suguru caressing the top of its head.

"it's cute" suguru spoke softly, still petting it.

satoru looked at him enamored, seeing how gentle he was. suguru was one to always be gentle with animals or other creatures, and that was something satoru absolutely adored about him.

after observing the bunny, they continued on their walk, finding more and more creatures.

after a couple of minutes, they stumbled upon a river. satoru pulled suguru by the hand and told him that they should go, suguru of course agreeing with him.

a log was conveniently placed near, and they sat.

for a while, they just sat and took in the fresh air from the autumn eveing. the silence was soon interrupted by satoru's random thoughts, both of them laughing contently.

"hey, you know what we should do?" satoru said. suguru stared at him with a confused look, wondering what silly idea his boyfriend had now come up with.

"we should go in the water!" satoru got up from the log, holding his arm out to suguru.

"satoru, we shouldn't. it's already cold and the water will be colder, we could get sick." suguru replied concerningly.

either way, satoru pulled him up and told him to cheer up and go in with him.

"come on sugu! don't be like that! besides, if we get sick, shoko can heal us back up, remember?" satoru was already taking off his shoes and rolling up the bottom of his pants, suguru still remaining hesitant.

"i don't want to bother shoko with us catching a cold because of you again" he chuckled slightly, still not wanting to get in.

"it'll be alright! i'm sure she won't mind" satoru pulled them closer and closer to the river. suguru tried his hardest to pull away, but satoru's grip on his hand was pretty strong.

"i'm not going in satoru! i told you already"

"okay fine. i'm going in without you" satoru let go of his hand and walked into the water, his feet freezing at the touch.

he shook off the cold feeling and kept on going further in, enjoying the moment.

he turned around to face suguru, a smile bright on his face.

suguru smiled seeing how happy he looked. he looked so pretty, and to him, he was the most beautiful person he had ever laid his eyes on.

his smile soon turned into a gasp when he felt the cold water touch his legs, seeing as satoru had pulled him into the river with him.

"satoru!!! what the hell are you thinking!" he said, a jokingly angry tone in his voice, but still, he smiled.

satoru laughed and laughed, suguru also joined in on the laughter.

even if he was freezing right there, he was happy to be with him, he really was. satoru was too. the both of them were happy to be with each other like this. just the two of them alone, in this forest, in the river, it was truly a wonderful experience.

suguru pulled satoru's face closer to his and kissed him. satoru reciprocated the kiss, placing his hand on suguru's cheek, suguru having both hands on satoru's face.

it was a sweet and small kiss, both pulling away shortly after. satoru, though, pulled suguru right back into another one. suguru smiled at that.

they were completely filled with joy and love. both of them hoped they could stay like that forever, like this in a soft kiss.

both separated their lips, catching their breaths slightly. satoru knelt down and cupped some water in his hands, throwing it in suguru's face.

"ah- satoru!" suguru laughed, wiping the water off his eyes. he decided to get revenge and did the same to him, and it turned into a small game of them just throwing water at each other.

after many splashes and giggles, they got out of the river, both of them freezing.

satoru sat down on the log and put his shoes back on. suguru on the other hand, just stood there, shivering.

satoru finished putting his shoes back on and they headed out of the woods.

"you got my shoes all wet" suguru said, hating the feeling of the wet shoes every time he took a step.

"they'll dry off later, don't worry" satoru replied.

"yeah sure"

they continued to walk close to each other, shoulders touching. satoru rested his head on suguru's shoulder, burying his face in his scarf.

"you tired?" suguru asked in a low voice.

"yeah" satoru replied, his voice sounding tired. "i think the sleep finally got to me"

"you slept late, huh?"

"yeah"

"want to watch a couple movies in my dorm when we get back?" suguru offered. satoru jolted off his shoulder, a smile now on his face again.

"YES" he yelled happily. "we should go get snacks too!!"

"sure! we could stop at the convenience store that's nearby" he proposed.

"yeah! you got money though? i kind of forgot mine back at the school..." satoru muttered, looking away from suguru's eyes.

"haha! i do, don't worry" he answered, pulling out his wallet.

"okay, good" satoru smiled.

they made their way out of the forest and were now headed to the store.

they were happy, so happy. they always had a beautiful time whenever they were around the other. their days would instantly become better whenever they talked or even just looked and smiled at each other. they both meant so much to the other, the both of them owning the other's heart.

they were made for each other, made to be together.

which was how it was, and they were glad for it to be that way.

____________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘨 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘦