𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 2 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 😭
𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!
_______________

"do you think we're soulmates in every other universe?"

"what?" suguru said. he was confused at the sudden question.

"do you think we're soulmates in every universe?" satoru repeated again. suguru was still confused either way.

suguru thought about the question. how could he respond? he knew how, he just didn't want to say it. he gave in anyway and told him.

"are we even in this one?" was what came out of his mouth. he couldn't lie to him. it's true, though, they aren't even in this one. they grew apart from each other, grew distant. never spoke a word until today, after 11 years.

"why did you come here satoru" he asked at the man standing outside his door. it was strange, his sudden appearance. why would he come back to him after all this time? he thought he had forgotten all about him and their past.

"i wanted to see you again" he simply replied. there was no expression on his face, nothing could be read from it. was he happy? was he sad? or was angry? suguru didn't know. it's hard enough to know what satoru is feeling already as it is, and with those bandages it doesn't help either.

"but, why? after all this time, why now?" he asked again. he wanted to know the reason behind this. there had to be some reason behind this sudden meeting, there had to be.

"do i really need a reason to come and see you?" satoru replied. his tone seemed like he was pissed off, but at the same time, it was sweet. his voice sounded so full of love.

"how did you find me?" suguru avoided his question by asking him another one. he was curious as to how satoru had known his whereabouts. it's not like he left some trace behind or anything, he was very careful on that.

"that's not important" suguru looked at satoru confused. how was it not important? of course it was, to suguru anyway. if satoru could track him down, then that could mean other sorcerers could know too. it worried him.

"can i come inside?" satoru asked. suguru was taken aback. why would he want to go inside with him? so many questions cluttered suguru's mind and none of them had any answers.

either way, he let him in.

"what's with the question you asked me earlier?"

"huh?"

"the one about if we were soulmates. what's up with that?" suguru thought it was strange as to why satoru would suddenly just ask him that. he comes to him and then asks him if they were soulmates? it was very confusing to him.

"i just... wanted to know, is all" he replied. he seemed to not want to really talk about the real reasoning behind it. suguru didn't push through with the question, he couldn't bother questioning him about something he isn't going to answer.

"what are you doing here satoru. tell me, why are you here?"

satoru sat next to him on the bed, looking down at the ground.

"i wanted to see you again. i miss you, suguru. i really do. i came here to see you again, one more time."

suguru's eyes widened in shock. he missed him? why? after he left him on that street in shinjuku? after all that, he still misses him? it didn't seem true to him.