𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘴

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘮𝘧𝘢𝘰𝘰𝘰
_________

satoru and suguru were laying down in a field, enjoying the cool breeze from the dim fall afternoon.

"i love you so much sugu" said satoru, placing his hand to gently caress his boyfriend's cheek.

suguru let out a heartwarming smile replying, "i love you too sato" he moved his face slightly to place a soft kiss on gojo's hand.

satoru was a taken back a bit at the action but chuckled at it, he continued to caress geto's cheek while looking at him fondly.

suguru continued to place little peck kisses all over satoru's hand. satoru laughed while receiving them. suguru smiled hearing the small laughs that came out of his lover's mouth.

they both flipped their positions and where now laying sideways, moving closer to each other.

"hahahaha!! suguruu~" satoru let out in between laughs, suguru was laughing too. they were having a wonderful time.

suguru stopped with the kisses and cupped satoru's chin gently. he placed his thumb on satoru's mouth, opening it ever so slightly. he leaned in for a small kiss.

satoru melted in his boyfriend's touch. his lips felt so soft he could've thought he was kissing a soft marshmallow.

they stayed like that for a solid minute.

suguru pulled away, smiling at satoru. satoru pulled away and smiled back. he grabbed suguru by the waist and pulled him into a hug.

suguru laughed, which made satoru laugh too. satoru loaded suguru with small forehead kisses.

they both settled down and laid there, hugging each other tightly.

suguru rested his head on satoru's chest, making little circles on his back with his finger.

satoru undid suguru's bun, letting his dark long hair fall down.

"you better not lose my hair tie again" suguru said, chuckling.

"i wont dont worry~ i put it on my wrist, look" satoru showed his wrist to suguru, showing him he indeed did put the hair tie there.

"haha alright" suguru went back to his original position while he felt satoru playing with his hair.

he closed his eyes as he relaxed under his embrace. soon enough, he no longer felt satoru playing with his hair and heard him snoring. he had fallen asleep.

he giggled at how fast satoru could fall asleep, but, he soon joined him and they both drifted off.

--

suguru was awaken by someone who was aggressively shaking the both of them while calling out their names.

"hey! wake up you two lovebirds!!!" the voice sounded familiar to suguru. he sat up and rubbed his eyes to see who had woke him up. it was none other than shoko.

"hey wake up!! we're about to leave soon" she said, still shaking gojo to wake up while he just let out groans.

"what is it..." satoru had finally woken up. he sat up, rubbing his eyes so he could regain focus.

"we're leaving already. here" shoko grabbed gojo's glasses from the ground, handing them to him, "your glasses" satoru grabbed the glasses and put them on.

"i'll be waiting for you two back there with the others" shoko said as she walked away.

suguru stood up from the cold grass, he extended his arm out to satoru.

"come on, get up!" he said, smiling.

satoru grabbed suguru's hand and rose to his feet.

"you look so pretty with your hair down" satoru exhaled, looking at him in awe.

"and you.." suguru leaned closer to him and took his glasses off, "you look prettier without those glasses" he gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading off to where their friends where.

satoru stood there, blushing. he snapped back to reality and turned around to see geto already leaving without him.

"heyyy!!! wait for me!!" satoru ran up behind him, swinging his arm around his shoulder when he reached him.

both of them laughed as they walked up the hill and met up with the rest.

_________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘥 <33