𝘶𝘯𝘰

𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 (𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘰)
_________

"suguru please, don't do this" satoru begged, looking straight into suguru's eyes.

they were playing uno, they had been for over an hour now. suguru was down to two cards, satoru having the same.

"i'm sorry satoru, but i have to do this" said suguru as he grabbed a card, placing it on the deck.

"uno"

the card he placed was a +4. satoru stared at him in disbelief.

"how the hell do you have a +4!?" satoru said.

"i saved it for the perfect time" suguru replied.

"you can't save cards 'till the end!" satoru argued using his very limited knowledge on uno.

"yes you can!" suguru argued back.

"you can't! the rules literally say you can't do that!"

"no they don't????" suguru replied, confused as to where satoru got his information from.

"they do! look, give me the rules" satoru reached out for the box and pulled out the paper containing the rules, scanning through it.

"so, what does it say?" suguru asked, staring at him.

"..." satoru realized he was wrong. the rules stated that it wasn't against the rules to hold cards until the end like that.

"so?"

"...it says you can" satoru replied, embarrassed by how wrong he was. he swore he was right.

"see! what did i tell you!"

"yeah yeah, whatever..."

satoru grabbed his 4 cards and admitted defeat, there was no way he was winning this one, even after all of his hard work.

"what color do you want?" satoru asked, knowing he already lost anyway.

"blue" suguru answered, putting down his last card on the deck, winning the seemingly never-ending game.

"let's play again!" satoru exclaimed while grabbing the cards and shuffling them.

"again? haven't you had enough already?" suguru chuckled.

"well, we don't have anything better to do anyway"

"true"

satoru finished shuffling the cards and passing out the required amount.

satoru looked at his cards and was satisfied. he had a couple of good cards.

suguru was also satisfied with his deck. having some +4's and a couple of the customized cards they wrote on.

suguru started, having won the last round. he started off lightly, nothing too aggressive. he played a red 5.

satoru, on the other hand, wanted to go all out. he placed a +4, smiling.

suguru said nothing and took the +4, while planning on ways on how to get back at satoru.

once it was suguru's turn, he placed down a +4. satoru placed another one, stacking it. suguru then finally placed down another +4, bringing it down to 12 cards.

satoru opened his mouth in shock while suguru just laughed.

"you know what, this is game is stupid" satoru threw his cards and got off the bed. suguru kept on laughing even harder.

"where are you going? the game barely even started satoru!!" he said in between laughs.

"im going to the store, wanna come?" satoru said as he grabbed his sweater.

"sure sure" suguru calmed his laughter down and left the cards on the bed. he got his sweater and they both left the dorms.

"we are NEVER playing uno again" satoru pouted.

"you don't like it only because you keep losing" suguru teased.

"shut. up." satoru looked away from him.

suguru laughed and placed a kiss on his cheek, making satoru's cheeks go a slight shade of red.

_________

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 <3