1

Author's pov-

The roads were dark with zero lights as it has always been, there was only one sound echoing through the whole area.

Click-clack, click-clack,

A girl in her mid twenties was walking on that eerie path which nobody has ever took.

As said by the others, here lives some creatures, nobody knows whether the myth is right or wrong as nobody has ever seen them.

But with a broken heart a girl entered this area knowing very well where she is going with tears rolling down her eyes.

Her attire looks like she was coming back from a party with torn red roses bouquet and her handbag in her one hand while other had her mobile phone.

She was wearing a red bodycon dress with a pair of black heels.

She was strolling ahead while rubbing her palms, getting rid of the tears falling from her eyes everytime wetting her cheeks.

She was tired, tired of getting rejected everytime, every single time.

Whenever she has a crush on someone, he always turns her down.

She can't even count on her fingers, that many times she has been rejected.

Everytime she thinks he is the one, everytime the curse which was only a joke to her makes more and more sense.

She doesn't know how far she has come on this path and she doesn't even want to know.

If any creature lives here then it can come and eat her, she has lost it.

She has lost the will to live.

It's not like she is not pretty, she has always gotten badges like miss beauty, miss pretty, miss year, always been the girl who stands at the center in her school or university performances.

She has thousands of skills, she has thousands of friends, she has loads of money, she is the most prettiest in a room full of pretty girls.

She can be a definition of 'perfect'.

Still she doesn't have that love she desires to be in her life.

She is fed up, fed up of living a perfect life where she isn't receiving what she desires except the things she never wanted.

Her mobile rang.

It's been ringing since a long time but her thoughts aren't letting that ring in her ears.

She finally saw her mobile ringing and the name was blinking

'Liv'

She doesn't want to pick up but she does coz she doesn't wants her friends to worry about her, she will tell her she is fine that's what she's been doing after her every rejection.

She answered and took it to her ear.

"Elle?"

"Where are you?"