15

Those sparkling eyes are pulling him towards you more and more, he puts his hand on your waist to support you and made circles on your waist which earned him a soft moan from you and he lost it.

He dropped his eyes to your lips and bent towards you more, it felt like a pull to him to your lips to have a slightest taste of those attractive flesh of yours.

You closed your eyes shut and in a second you felt soft plumpy lips on yours.

He lightly grazed his lips on yours but the taste of your lips was enough to pull him to you more, now he wants to devour those lips fully, he tried to fulfill his wish and opened his mouth to have a taste of it fully but suddenly he sensed something.

He opened his eyes and parted from you instantly.

You opened your eyes, trying to find the cause of this reaction, then you heard the ringing of the bell of the main door.

You brought your eyes back to him in question because you felt a little uneasy, if it would've been Jimin he wouldn't ring the bell and would've appeared infront of you, if not him then who?

He came close to you and puts his hand on your cheeks, he looked down in your eyes and spoke.

"Don't worry it's Namjoon hyung"

"He is like an elder brother to me"

You blinked and blinked again and gave a nod.

"Shall I go open the door? Shall I let him in? Will you meet him or not?"

You again looked back into his eyes and nodded, because his expression totally tells you he's desperate to open the door.

"Okay" he spoke and left you in the kitchen to walk towards the door.

You exhaled loudly as soon as he left.

And felt your body lost all the energy so you instantly backed up and hold the kitchen counter to support yourself to stand.

You were still breathing heavily, it felt like somebody has drowned your oxygen and you are trying to get it back.

You put a hand to your chest to calm yourself down and remembered the vampire so close to you again.

"Oh my God"

You instantly turned towards the water and drank a whole glass of it.

You were still breathing heavily but it was a little calm this time.

But then you smiled and tucked your lips under your teeth, a heat of blush felt all over your body.

You thought something is missing but then realised it was the vampire's hand that was around your waist.

No matter what but you're liking him being all touchy with you.

He literally become so soft and cute when you're in his arms like he's holding a fragile doll which can break any second.

You heard some murmurings in the hall so you decided to walk out with a tray of two cups of coffee, -that's what you mother told you these are some ethicates you can show to your guests- okay let's not talk about her.

You don't know whether this Namjoon hyung of his is a vampire or a human.

You looked at your reflection in the fridge, you were wearing a white crop top and jeans so yes you're looking perfect to serve a guest.

You took the tray in your hands and walked out of the kitchen.

You heard a loud gasp, okay not one it was two voices??