25

'Jungkook'

The name he has given to his baby, its was so similar to his name Junghoon and his love's real name Jung-soon.

Eleanor knew somewhere that she has a baby boy in her belly, whenever they talk about names for the baby she really loved 'Jungkook' out of the other names and one day she scratched it on the metal chain that Junghoon has gifted to her when he proposed her.

After bringing the baby to the world they were going to get married and were going to shift to the place Junghoon talked about alot. That was his hometown and it had his business there.

He always had told her the reason to not shift there as of now was there were other vampires and he wanted her to safely deliver their baby first then they'll leave.

But, things didn't turned out the way they wanted to, Junghoon never leaves her alone, most of the time he takes her with him but that day she just wasn't feeling well so he went to bring her some vegetables for the dinner but she was gone.

Junghoon's life ended in just few moments when his love left him all alone. The two years he has spent with her was too good to be true, that was a dream he has never dreamt of. He can live reminiscing those moments till he dies. He had thought of ending his life, killing himself, but it was not easy for him.

He still had one reason to live.

He resent the little baby for his love's demise but took care of him until he grew up to be 7 years old, the rage and hatred towards his child grew in him so whenever he sees his child he has nothing just hatred towards his little one.

The little one is the only reason why his love died.

The only thought that was enough to make poison of thoughts for the baby in his mind. He was trying to stay sane but losing his love made him totally insane. Living everyday feels like a torcher to him.

He started to be mean and rude to the little one and one day he finally decided to threw his 8 years old in the training center, where newly turned Vampires are given training and Junghoon owned the training centre.

He told his little boy but he cried and cried and pleased to not leave his side.

"Dad I can be here with you, please" the little Jungkook with his big Bambi eyes said.

"No" his dad rigidly replies.

"Why dad?" He asks with his teary eyes sitting on the ground holding his father's big leg with his little hands who was sitting on the couch.

"Cause I don't want you infront of my eyes"

More tears rolled down on little boy's pink cheeks.

"Don't.. don't you love me dad?" Him slurring with his words while crying, he asked the only person he loves with his whole heart in this world coz he never knew why his dad neglects him.

"No"

"Why?" He asked with more tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Cause you're the reason my love died"

"My mom?" He asks and his dad nodded. At first he was shock but then he pleased his dad coz he doesn't have anyone beside him and he shouldn't leave his only son.

His tears weren't stopping he cried and pleased and cried to his dad to not throw him at the training center but his dad never listened.

Jungkook the little boy with big Bambi eyes, he finally knew the reason why his father hates him but he tries to be perfect for him coz he knew maybe one day he'll hug his son, maybe one day he'll show love to his only child, maybe one day he'll live with his father again.. maybe..