17

Jungkook-

It's been four days since Elle got her anxiety attack.

I don't know what was the reason behind it but one thing was clear it wasn't because of other vampires in the room.

She was probably thinking something, I don't know why but I can feel her and understand her mind.

I felt something is wrong. She's not liking something but I couldn't pinpoint it.

After that day she's doing pretty well and most of the time she is in her office, she knew I leave her after dropping her. But I don't and keep a watch at her from far away.

And tonight one of those nights is here, where I need to be extra protective of Elle.

It's a full moon and I don't want any other creature around her. I'll definitely kill if any of them appears, although I've put spell all around the house which no one can cross without getting hurt except Elle still I can't leave her alone today.

I was going to ask her not to go office but when she woke up and came down with her sleepy face in her nightwear for breakfast she told me she won't be leaving for office today and I felt relief wash over me.

She quietly sits in the room and keeps herself busy with work the whole day still I check up on her to see whether she's okay or not.

It must be hard for her to settle in another house where she can't go out whenever she wants.

My house is totally safe but out of the house isn't. She is in my protection and I need to take care of her especially tonight.

This is the first time I've brought a human in my house and since that day my heart says she's mine to protect.

I can't let her roam around freely in this vampire world. I know all of them are alert that there's a human in my house.

And tonight, it's one of the nights where she needs to be home.

I won't leave her alone for the night.

Like the other days I leave for trees and watch her from far away in my room sleeping peacefully.

Sometimes I sit beside her on bed and watch her sleep, the other time I watch her from far away.

There's something that pulls me towards her that I can't point out.

But look at me it's just morning and my mind is clouded with her thoughts again.

"I'm leaving"

If not her thoughts then there's she, always appears when I try to remove her from my mind.

I was sitting on the couch in living room, I turned around and saw Elle walking down the stairs looking breathtakingly beautiful.

Wearing a white tank top with white short skirt, the dress hugging her curves perfectly. A black leather jacket hanging on her shoulder that was helping very little in covering her skin.

Isn't she showing too much of her skin today? Pushing me on the edge-

I made a fist of my hand to put a stop to my not so good thoughts.

But as always she's shining, she's the only bright light in my dark world, she's glowing my world by just existing what will happen when I touch her?

I brought my mind back to her words.

"Where?"

"We're going to our favourite band's concert today" she said with a big smile on her face.

"We're?" Who is going with her? Is it some man?