22

Author's pov-

"You both are soulmates"

As soon as those words left Maria's mouth both of them freezed in their spot and looked at the other in the eyes in utter shock.

Not only shock but the visible confusion was there on their faces. And finally relieved as this really answers all the thousand questions both of them had in their mind.

They were still holding the other's hand, they were still looking in the other's eye feeling everything in place when both of their hands was in one. Jungkook could feel his dead heart started beating coz those heartbeats were not his they were Elle's.

All the emotions he ever felt after touching Elle for the first time was hers.

When she's scared he feels it, when she's sad he feels it, when she has had her anxiety attack he feels it and right now the way her heart is beating rapidly even he can hear it and he feels it.

Jungkook can never believe things like this could ever happen coz never in his life he has  seen cases like these.

He was relieved.

He was mad.

He was annoyed.

He was irritated.

He was feeling a tsunami of emotions.

His confused state made him lost the power of his mind to think.

He immediately leaves Elle's hand and breaks the eye contact with her and spoke.

"Well I don't believe in this shit"

It hurts.

He felt a deep hurt in his heart which obviously is Elle's emotions and when he looked at her face he couldn't see anything, she didn't showed any of her emotions on her face and kept her mouth shut while nibbling on her lips.

"Earth revolves whether you believe it or not" Maria replied and he instantly shut his mouth.

Jungkook was not ready to believe it coz he's a 200 years old vampire and if things like these exist he would have it in his knowledge.

He has heard about Vampires being Vampire's soulmate but never a human can be Vampire's soulmate coz it feels so unbelievable and untrue.

He stood up and started to walk in the room. The others looked at him and left him in his misery coz it was a new thing for him and he needs to process it, they left him there knowing he'll be good after thinking or overthinking.

Elle was looking at him with longing eyes. She was also not ready to believe a single words but when those words answers all of her questions, she didn't asked another question but only think about every little part of her life since she met him.

And she can feel how confused Jungkook is and he's not ready to accept this it hurts her but she didn't said a word.

Maria realised she must be feeling very lost and out of this place all of a sudden, she took Elle's hand in her when Elle flinched, she then got out from her trance of thoughts.

Maria gave her a reassuring smile telling her everything will be fine. She nodded and smiled back.

"Elle, tell me do you trust us?"

Jungkook stopped walking and stood infront of Elle. Elle found his eyes on her and when he nodded she replied.

"Yes"

Namjoon smiled and said.

"Will you do the things we tell you to do?"

She again looked at Jungkook and when he nodded she nodded to Namjoon.