12

"You have to sleep with me"

You stood on the ground in an instant with your mouth fell open and eyes widened.

"What?? The fucking hell???"

He came close to you after seeing your reaction which was necessary he knew you're gonna react like this only, any other reaction of yours was invalid.

He stopped a few inches away from you.

"I have to look for something"

"You can do that without me"

"I can't"

"Try it"

"No"

"I'm not sleeping with you"

"Then sleep on the couch and be cold"

"You have more than ten rooms I saw"

"None of them is for you"

"Why?"

"It's my house"

"Fine I'm leaving"

You took your handbag which was closest to you and walked towards the door.

He didn't said a word.

Not even stopped you, that made you more furious.

Why did he not?

You reached the door and turned to look at him again when his eyes met yours, you instantly turned back and walked to door, suddenly you felt a push from the door.

You tried to ignore and walk in the same direction again and you were pushed back again, this time you realise.

Reason why he wasn't saying a word.

You turned back in fury.

"Why can't I leave?" You shouted.

"You can't, until I let you" he shrugged.

"Why?" You asked in anger this time.

"I don't want you to now"

"I don't want to do this deal thingy with you now, whatever it is open the door I'm leaving from your shi-"

In an instant he ran to you and pinned you, your back hit the wall but you kept your eyes close, you knew he is gonna act like this.

You opened your eye and saw him clenching his jaw and his furrowed brows.

"You. Are. Not. Leaving" he said with the same attitude you saw the last time you were here in his room but this time you are not scared and you probably won't cry.

"Why?"

"I can't let anyone else touch what's mine" he spoke while clenching his jaw.

"I'm not yours"

"You are mine since the day I met you"

He shaked his head just like the last time and saw you with your eyes widened in shock and him pressing his body against you.

He instantly parted gave a concerned look but didn't spoke because he doesn't know what to, so he turned around and left the house.

You were struck in the same position, your back was still pressed against the wall and you realised something is wrong with this vampire.

The last time it happened you thought it was him but when he shaked his head he turned back to his concerned look then he saw your bruised wrists.

This time too when he shaked his head he realised he was hurting you and gave a concerning look but didn't know what to explain.