21

Elle-

"Your injuries recovering way too fast?"

"Yes"

I didn't know why is he even asking me this but yes I recover a little too fast. It's never like I met with an accident where I found out this but since I was young my little injuries -that I ever had- all over my life recovers faster than others. I even asked my parents about it but they told me it's a miracle.

So I never had to overthink about it.

But seeing the confusion and worry on Jungkook's face I don't know why it looks like something is wrong.

"What happened?" I asked.

He released his forehead, the lines from his forehead are gone, and spoke to not let me freak out.

"Nothing, come here"

I shifted closer to him and he wrapped his hand around my waist to bring me more closer to him.

I put my head on his chest and he pulls me down with him on the bed and wrapped his arm around me tightly like I'll disappear the other second.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

I parted and looked up at his face.

"Is anything wrong?"

He looked down at me with a small smile on his face.

"No Elle, nothing's wrong but something is bothering me"

"What? My recovery?"

He did not said a word but his hand on my waist digging tells me all.

"Don't worry, we'll visit Namjoon Hyung tomorrow"

"Are you okay with it?"

I nodded.

"Then close your eyes and sleep"

"Good night" I said and pecked his lips.

He smiled and replied "Good night my dear beautiful"

Since when he started to speak so many words in a row?

I smiled and put my head on his chest.

There were no heartbeat but the way his touches makes me calm that I slept the other second whenever I'm wrapped with him.

-----

Author's pov-

The dark night is gone and the sunshine of morning is here to peep through windows and found Jungkook's eyes.

He pressed his eyes and opens it to find the most beautiful calm face infront of him.. breathing.. like a human.

Human.

Yes those who he run from but look at the situation he is in.

Having a pretty face in his arms, not just face but a human with pretty and pure soul from inside out, far from this evilness.

And he the evil of evils.

The devil, the monster.

The ruthless Vampire.

Takes humans in consideration only when he craves their blood and kills them most of the time.

But the human in his arms is so precious that he can bear the sweetest smell of her blood to keep her safe, he calms his nerves with her sweet blood smell and her scent and her little touches.