10

"I'll fuck you"

As soon as those words left his mouth you turned around with your eyes widened.

You don't know why but no words were leaving your mouth and you just drown in his orbs and he did the same with your wrist still in his hold.

Honking of the cars on the road made you realise you're still on road and are lost in the eyes of a vampire.

You pulled your hand back towards you and look at your surrounding to not let those words effect you.

But the tint on your cheeks made him smirk.

"I didn't even took a step forward but the redness on your-"

"Shut up"

"It's won't change the fact-"

"Not a word" he smiled lightly and then back to his straight face.

He looks really good when smiling why does he not smile?

"Is this a topic to talk in the middle of the road?" You asked.

"Then how would I've contacted you?"

"Should've come to my office, you must know it's name, it's always in the papers with my pictures"

"I had no time for that-"

"But had for stalking for a whole day?" You asked and he gave you a piercing glare.

He sealed his mouth shut and look away.

"Come to my office tomorrow"

"What for?"

"We'll discuss it tomorrow"

"What?"

"This topic"

"Why can't we now?" He asked and you looked at him in bewilderement.

"Jungkook we're in the middle of the road and you really think I'll discuss about having sex here?" You whisper yelled at him.

"Why not? What's the proble-"

"Jungkook, come to my office tomorrow, bye for now" and with that said you turned your heels and left him.

You came back to your friend and told her it was just someone you know but she didn't believed you, so you told her he's trying to be your boyfriend but you have rejected him several times reason why he was stalking, he just wanted a chance to be with you so you gave him one.

You friend was finally convinced so you turned back but didn't find him at the same place, you wanted to see his face one last time but nevermind.

                              -------

You weren't tensed okay maybe a little that he hasn't shown up at your office till yet.

But suddenly the door of your office opened and you saw him with you secratary trailing behind him and a smile was there on your lips seeing him standing tall with his hands in his pocket infront of you.

Not gonna lie but he seriously takes your breathe away the way he's looking at you.

You removed that creepy smile from your face and heard your secratary.

"I'm sorry-" I put my palm in the air and he shut his mouth.

"It's alright, I know him you can leave" and your secratary gave a glance to the vampire again and then left while closing the door.

You stood up and pulled out a folder and gave it to him.

"Whats this?" you knew he'll question you.

"I'm a businesswoman" you replied.