19

Elle-

God, he makes me feel so tensed the way his eyes roam all over my body.

Okay, let me work the distraction is gone and he'll be back super soon I know.

I pulled out the garlic and removed it's layers and put some of the pieces in bowl. Then I covered them by filling the bowl with soup. I kept the bowl on the counter for my dinner.

I don't know how will it taste, but all I know is it's gonna be horrible.

I laughed to myself but then felt something so I looked up and found my prey is back with mint leaves in his other hand.

I kind of feel bad for him, but no I shouldn't.

He handed me the packet and turned around to leave.

"Won't you join me?" I asked.

"I don't eat-"

"I know, just have a taste of this"

He turned around to have a look at my face.

I dipped the spoon in the bowl and put some garlic and hid it with soup then took my hand towards him in the air.

"Say aahh" I told him to open his mouth.

I'm feeling so nervous and excited, oh God. He looked at me straight in the eyes then to the spoon.

When I thought he'll leave and my plan will fail. He moved towards me and opened his mouth. I pushed the spoon in his mouth.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

But the expression on his face remained the same. He ate like nothing happened making me feel dumbfounded. He was going to turn around but stopped.

"Stop looking up to Google for everything"

"It doesn't effects me"

I opened my mouth to speak but he walked away from me and I sat there freezed in my actions. I felt so dumb and so lost I have no idea what to even think or speak.

Why this happens to me?

Google was filled with all these articles 'vampires do not like garlic' where the fuck I read wrong?

I took my phone and searched for it again, it showed the same thing. I looked up in the direction of the way he left to.

Is he really a vampire?

After few minutes of sitting in silence I tried to remove the remaining garlic from the soup and tasted it. Garlic couldn't but my cooking literally killed me.

He must have gotten the taste of soup first reason why he wouldn't have felt garlic.

I got up sad, angry, lost.

Thank God I'm not hungry because of hot chocolate he made me drink.

But now I feel bad, how can I lost to a mere vampire?

I left for my room feeling sad.

I went to the window to look at those clouds that makes me cheerful, I see them whenever I feel bad.

Then my eyes fell to the ground where I saw black shirt, black hair vampire throwing up.

What?

Throwing up??

It wasn't wrong, Google wasn't wrong. It worked, it worked.

My face instantly light up and I ran down to him.