11

What does he even thinks?

You'll listen to his orders.

Oh come on, you'll never.

As soon as the clock hit 3 you collected your belongings to leave for your home, you don't want that vampire to tell you what you should do and what you shouldn't.

Why is he doing all these stuffs?

He must have never gotten in relationships reason why he's doing the shits, okay you too haven't gotten in one but you're not acting as a light head like him.

Like come on who moves in just for a fuck????

Your mind was clouded with all the thoughts of the vampire who thinks he can order you around but no, you've never ever listened to your own parents you'll listen to him?

Is he dreaming?

You have to make him realise this is not a dream so his bubble pops up and he starts using his brain.

You reached the parking lot but you haven't brought your car today because now you remembered that you came to office with Liv in the morning as she is a General manager in your company and she would get off at the time she wants because she doesn't plan on running from a vampire like you.

So the other option left is to book a cab? Or the better one is to run to a bus stand and you'll get the bus, you just want to reach home before that vamp boy come to you.

You left the parking lot and the nearest bus stand was half kilometres away, so what you're an expert in walking or running in your heels.

Most of the times you walk on roads when you're sad so you have a habit of walking in your heels.

Yes they left bruises but that were never compared to the pain your heart felt.

As soon as you left the company building you halted in your steps and your throat gone dry when your eyes landed on the view infront of you.

Him.

The only person you were trying to escape.

Wow.

What a life you got.

Clap for yourself.

Leaning on his black Mercedes while wearing a leather Black trench coat, with black pants and black shirt with an expensive watch sitting on his wrist, black polished shoes and the last black thing was his shades and your mouth flew open because of the sight infront of you.

He knows he's hot.

But who gave him the right to look hotter today?

You were literally drooling over the vampire from whom you were trying to escape a few moments ago but now you aren't taking a single step forward because you're lost.

Lost in his look.

Lost in him.

Damn he's literally a hottest meal one could get only if they're lucky.

He turned his face to you and saw you standing with you mouth open staring in his direction.

He stood straight and removed his glasses, you gulped with that action of him.

His eyes meet yours and you realised what are you doing.

You shut your mouth, blinked twice and looked at him again, he took steps towards you.

Now you remembered you were trying to run away from him.

Oh no, oh no, he's coming for you.

You turned to your right but come face to face with the vamp boy.