23

Mature scenes are there in this chapter skip it if you're not comfortable in reading it!

Author's pov-

"Coz we are soulmates"

Liv was looking at Jimin while widening her eyes and freezed in place then suddenly a smile fell on her lips and she started to laugh, laughed and laughed and laughed till her tummy hurts.

Jimin looked at her with a face where he looks like he's pissed but watching her laugh his face betrayed him and he started smiling when her giggles fell into his ears.

When Liv came down from her high she wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and looked at him smiling at her with the prettiest smile. Her one hand was still in his and the look he was giving her totally tells her he was lost in her.

She knows he's been simping for her since the day she met him but that look.. that look says something else.

She was lost in his eyes but still tried to get her mind back on track.

"Mr. Red"

"Uhuumm" Jimin replied lost in her.

"If you're done with your joke, then move"

Jimin blinked and blinked, his eyes fluttered here and there then got back at her, he remembered his words to her before getting lost in those beautiful orbs and instantly got pissed that she is not grasping it but making a fun of his words.

"Why do you think I am joking?" He asked pissed but the pout was totally visible to Liv.

It looked so adorable to her that she wanted to pull his face and touch her lips with his pink plumpy ones rather she controlled her thoughts and replied.

"Then what should I've said?"

She puts her hand on her cheeks in surprise and acted.

"Oh My God Jimin is it true, are we soulmates?" she blinked and blinked with a tensed face then threw that look and back at her resting face, she gave him an eyeroll and said in a teasing tone.

"It would've been great if someone more handsome than you like.. like your friend Jungkook would've been my soulmate"

It's not like she doesn't find Jimin attractive or handsome but she gotta tease him.

In a second Jimin's anger peaked up and he bent down and caged Liv by putting both of his hands on the arm of her chair.

Liv's breath hitched and she tilted her head at him in surprise coz never has she ever seen him mad. His body radiates so much heat and his face has turned red like the hottest fresh lava in a volcano.

"I-" Liv tried to speak but seeing him this hot and sexy she couldn't form words.

He furrowed his brows and bent a little more to her face when his warm breath hit her face, she tilted her head more to not break the intense eye contact.

"Never ever take another men name from that pretty mouth of yours"

Liv blinked and blinked only and her breathe felt heavy. When the tightness in her chest felt more she finally spoke.

"Can you give me some space?"

Jimin left the arms of her chair and stood up straight. He left her and went to sit infront of her.

"I thought you're going to leave"

"I don't know when you will understand my words" he sighed "but I'm here"

Liv sighed.

"Why're you doing this to me? I get you're a Vampire and all and all that doesn't mean I should agree to anything you want me to" She spoke in a little annoyed tone.