8

"I thought you wanted sex"

"I-I-"

And she was turned around by him.

"Aah" she closed her eyes to not look at his naked body.

"Open up" he spoke.

She slowly opened her right eye then left and saw him standing infront of her wearing another tshirt she breathed out in relief, then she realised she was pinned against a wall by him.

"The fuck you're doing?"

"You wanted this or not?"

He doesn't even know what he is trying to do, his mind has shut off these days since he has encountered her.

"Are you saying you're ready to give me what I needed?" Her face lit up.

"No"

Her face immediately turned dark now.

"So don't touch me if you can't give me what I need"

He laughed and spoke.

"I was just checking, how desperate are you"

She gave him a death glare.

"I'm extremely desperate"

"Oh" He said in a taunting tone.

"If you can't I'll ask your friend for it"

And instantly something in his heart burned, his veins popped up in anger, his eyes turned red.

He pinned her both of her hands beside her face on the wall.

"I WON'T LET YOU GO IF YOU ASK ANY OTHER VAMPIRE" He spoke while gritting his teeth.

Her eyes widened in surprise while his hold was hurting her.

"Aah.. "

Jungkook shaked his head and saw himself pinning her like he's going to eat her and when he saw her eyes, a glint of fear was seen in them.

He immediately removed his hands from her wrists and turned her wrists around to saw his marks.

He didn't knew what took over him but he knew it wasn't him who did this and after watching those marks he felt guilty.

"FUCKING ANIMAL" she shouted with tears in her eyes and jerked off his hands from her.

She pushed him off of her and ran out of the room.

"Shit, what just happened?" Jungkook didn't knew what took over him that he felt rage inside him and hurted her.

He remembered the last time he got angry was years ago when Woobin, Soonbin and their clan wanted to have a war.

He thinks how can he get angry with just her words, he doesn't understand what's happening to him.

But he feels guilty when he remembers Elle's scared face, he doesn't even know why all of a sudden he feels guilty by just hurting a human.

Like what else he's been doing except that since ages but never felt guilty.

This is the first time he felt bad.

He grabbed his handful of hair.

"Damn.. What is she doing to me?"

                      --------------

Jungkook in a hurry walked down the stairs to find Elle but couldn't find her in his house, then he spotted Jimin sitting on his couch so he walked towards Jimin.