3

Author's pov-

"What the fuck?"

"I don't want to die virgin"

"Are you virgin? How is that any of my concern"

"Yes I am and you're literally concerned"

"I'm not"

"I don't indulge in activities like this"

"Why? You fear you'll fell for the other"

They again have a staring contest and are throwing arrows in each other's direction.

"No I have my principles"

"Oh the one who flows blood here and there also has principles wow"

"You-"

"You'll get sex"

"I don't want it"

"But I want it" she cut him again.

The staring contest is intense this time.

"I won't"

"Then forget about my blood"

"Okay, I can't let you break my principles" he gave her reasons.

"Good for you, bye"

She turned and walked towards the end of the road.

He was just watching her in awe, thinking how can a girl be so bold about things like this, like he gets she is a virgin but still how can she ask him directly on his face.

Well she wants to die and also doesn't wants to die virgin also how can she be virgin with that figure and beauty of hers, he doesn't understand why she being a virgin is more shocking than her asking for a fuck.

"Fuck"

"Why is her blood's smell soo inviting"

                          -------------

"The fuck is wrong with me why is that smell not leaving my mind"

It been two days since he crossed paths with her and since then he couldn't find peace.

His head feels like someone is banging from the inside making him feel bad about rejecting the offer.

His head tells him, it was a very great offer.

But his principles wasn't letting him do, he uses humans only for satisfying his blood thirst not to satisfy him in any other way.

If he wants that he has some vampire ex girlfriends or one night stands for those days where he really wants to have sex.

Vampires can get horny a lot but he tries to keep himself in a lot of control.

His friends and brothers have sex as their life depends on it, watching them everyday doing the same shit he feels disgusting.

So he only fucks around when he is a lot horny or he can't control himself.

He only fucks Vampires never humans.

His friends do fuck anyone but him, never going to do that.

But,

Like something very appealing or attractive has been struck in his brain and it isn't letting him think about anything else except her.

He couldn't control himself and found out that girl's house, and follows her wherever she goes.

He doesn't know why he's acting like her stalker.