5

"She wants me to fuck her"

Namjoon gave him a smirk.

"Wow now I wanna meet this gorgeous bold woman"

Jungkook glanced sideways at Namjoon

"Hyung why are you fanboying?"

"Like this is the first in my 800 years long life I have heard something like this" he told him while being excited.

"Hyung she can be dangerous "

"Isn't she just a human?"

"She is.. but-"

"But what? Go give her a good fuck and enjoy the sweetest blood you've never tasted your whole life"

"No"

"Why?"

"My principles"

"You still follow them?, I thought you abandoned them"

"But I think now you should it's been a really long time"

"How can I?"

"I guess this is the right time" Namjoon spoke.

"What are you even talking about?"

"To let go off your principles"

"No, no, no" Jungkook shaked his head.

"Can you bear the sweet smell which comes from her blood?"

He paused for a second and then said.

"Yes I can"

"Okay then, you got your answer"

"Honey" a voice called from the upstairs.

"Sorry love call, see you again, bye"

They both stood up and Jungkook said bye and left from Namjoon's house.

He ran and ran and ran and came back to one of his favourite trees and sat there up high.

He wanted to stalk her again but he can control himself so he is not going to her.

But why does he smells her blood lingering in the air, or is it the smell his mind has registered.

He doesn't know but it's strong this time, he felt somewhat scared deep in his heart but why, there's nothing to be scared.

He's a vampire, why will he be scared of anything or anyone, but his heart isn't cooperating with him.

And now he can hear some click clack of heels far away.

                            ------------

"Liv I was joking"

Elle was again found on those eerie paths which she thought she will not be coming back anytime soon.

"Please Liv come back"

This time too her face had tears running down her cheeks. She tries to remove them but her cheeks were wet yet again.

But this time she feels afraid, afraid if she would have lost her bestfriend while trying to tell her the things that occurred when she was here the last time.

Her bestfriend is a chaotic one, she laughed and laughed and came to a conclusion that she'll see it with her own eyes then only she is going to believe Elle.

Reason why she left to see these eerie paths and now Elle is a crying mess as it all was true and what if that vampire eats her.

She was hella scared.