20

Elle-

I can hear the chirping of the birds but I'm still so sleepy. I feel so tired but so contented.

I don't know how to explain this feeling my body feels so excited but I'm in a little pain near my groin.

Wait a minute.

My eyes opened wide in an instant when I remembered last night with the vamp boy. My Vamp boy.

I blushed when my mind said it loud.

He was so sexy in the bed. The muscles on his body was much more mouth watering than I had imagined.

The way he did the deed gently. I have no words except I'm a blushing mess.

Wait a minute.

How can birds chirp in the morning in here?

I've never heard of birds chirping in the Vampire's area. Sun is also too bright. Today the rays of the sun is touching me from the window and the coldness in the temperature has dropped.

I turned to find the spot beside me empty. My smile instantly dropped.

I might've had a very very good night but that was what I asked for only.

Why didn't I asked for more?

I got up and took a shower while my overthinking takes place. But my happy mood has to say bye to it and let me blush for another minute.

Since when did I know how to blush?

OMG.

I need to do something to my pink cheeks.

I dressed up in my turtle neck top, skirt, long coat and boots to leave for work. I can't spend the whole day with vamp boy. When one moment I'll be a blushing mess the other I'll be on the verge of crying. I need to clear my mind.

I want to see the Vampire but I don't want to see the Vampire.

Can you feel me?

I'm so excited but also very nervous and feels a little uneasy and I don't know what to do.

I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs making as less sound as I can.

I got to the last step and my nostrils hit with the smell of coffee and pancakes. Pancakes are my favourite thing to eat in the morning.

I was going to walk in the kitchen but I stopped and hid myself behind the wall when I see the silhouette I was excited and fearing to see.

I peeked from behind the wall to find the Vampire smiling. I'm still dreaming?

The Vampire was behind the counter putting the pancake batter into the pan and the fresh coffee was brewing from the coffee machine.

Is he making pancakes for himself or-?

I don't want to even have that thought he's making me so excited, my blood rushes all over my body even thinking about it.

And suddenly the rush of feelings turned into sadness when I realised this is for a particular period of time. I won't live long to witness all of this everyday. My heart hurts seeing him.

He must have sensed me standing behind the wall still he's acting like he's not a Vampire but a human who doesn't have these instincts.

I have to leave for office and I need his help I should just go to him and ask for it.

I took a long breathe and walked out from my hiding spot. His eyes instantly fell on me. The way his eyes lingers on my body from up to down on my every curve or details makes me feel like I ain't wearing anything but that's not the case.