13

"Jimin, what the fuck are you doing in my room?"

"I smelled some human" Jimin shrugged like it was nothing.

"That's her, Elle" Jungkook spoke while hiding you under the blanket and pulling you more close to his chest.

"Yes, that's what I was talking about, that I saw Elle in your bed"

"Have you guys done it?" Jimin excitedly spat while widening his eyes, his expression says he's looking for some tea.

"Are you satisfied Elle??" Now he's throwing questions at you.

"Have you-"

Jungkook was so pissed that he threw his jacket on Jimin's face to shut his mouth.

"First of all how did you even entered my house, I put a spell"

"Hah, applying on the one who trained you, really??" And he started laughing.

"Second get the fuck out of my room" Jungkook said sternly.

"But-"

"Jimin" Jungkook gave an intense glare.

"Okay I'm downstairs, come soon lover boy" he winked and left the room.

Jungkook parted and saw your face with worried expression.

"Are you alright?" You nodded and replied.

"Just a little startled"

"I'm sorry, he doesn't have manners" you blinked at his kind behaviour.

"It's alright he's your friend, he wasn't expecting me in your room"

"Still I'm really sorry"

"It-its alright "

"Freshen up and come downstairs, I'll order some breakfast for you" you hummed and nodded again.

He left the bed and you were freezed what just happened?

How can he be so kind and compose while last night he was being so furious.

One thing you realised is that, the Vampire Jungkook as a man is literally a gentleman the way he hid you in blanket to not let any other men eyes roam over your body which erupted butterflies in your stomach and a smile made its way to your lips.

He is such a nice huma-vampire.

How did he ended up being a vampire?

Now you want to know more about him.

Also you don't mind him sleeping next to you but still you want to know, as far as you know he wouldn't have slept on his own or maybe he did but he's kind of a gentleman.

You shaked your head and removed those thoughts and left for the bathroom to freshen up.

                          ----------

"How can you burst into my room?" Jungkook was mad at Jimin's behaviour, he never said anything when he is all alone but it was Elle with him in the room and even when he smelled her he didn't stopped.

What if they were naked in bed, he doesn't mean to think about it but what if they were and Jimin bursts in, he was now fuming in anger with all these thoughts.

"I didn't knew it was Elle-"

"Whosoever it was, you know my rule" Jungkook cut him off.

"What rule?"

"Jimin"

"Okay okay, I got it I shouldn't have entered the room when you're with a girl I remembered it, but-"