18

Elle-

It's not far.

Yes, I'm gonna have my hands on it soon.

But first I need to make him stop following me. He is walking so close to me, following me everywhere like I'm a little kid who'll get lost so I stopped abruptly in my way and turned around.

Jungkook was still walking forward while looking all around the supermarket. I don't understand why can't he look infront I've stopp-

He collided with me and I tried to grab his jacket, but he wrapped his arm around my waist and stopped me from falling.

He then looked down at my face, God you pretty face.

He pierced at me with those dark eyes again, okay I'm not in the wrong he was the one at fault.

He brought me back to the world when he pulled me towards him and I stood up straight on my feet.

His arms left my waist and I hate it, his skin contact with mine feels so good, the sparks are there but there's something that makes me feels so good and I instantly misses his hand as soon as he took it away.

He was still looking at me.

"A-"

"Be careful" he said and then turned his head again to have a look of the supermarket.

Does he also wants to shop something?

Is he trying to find any product?

Shall I help him?

I remembered the incident from the morning so no, a big NO.

I have a revenge to take.

I shouldn't help him, he's actually my enemy right now.

I should make him stop somewhere so he doesn't follow me till I reach Garlic stall's side.

I took his arm and pulled him to the side.

"Stand here and do not bug me when I'm shopping"

"Why?"

"I need to buy some girly things"

"In the vegetable corner?"he raised his brow and asked.

"No" he's so difficult to handle.

"I'm leaving for that section so don't follow me there"

He stared at me for a good minute. Those eyes will be the death of me someday.

And why am I breathing heavily?

"Be here in 2 minutes"

"How can some-"

"In 1" he looked down at his watch.

"59.. 58..-"

He's so annoying, someday I'll strangle him to death.

Calm yourself down Elle.

I turned around and ran to the vegetable shelf, I turned back to have a look at him. He was far from me and was busy looking here and there.

I pulled out the bag that was smelling like flowers, because I sprayed too much of my perfume in it, so that the vampire couldn't smell it. I know he has high senses but I have a good brain.

I took one pack of garlic and put it in the bag then ran to the billing counter and paid the bill as soon as I can.

I looked at him he was standing at the same place but looking in my direction where I was a few minutes ago. He shouldn't find me. Not yet. My mission isn't completed yet.