Chapter 1-To You

In the midst of battle, the disfigured Juubi had launched a trajectory that had completely wiped out the headquarters in the Land of Lightning. Thousands of foreign Shinobi stood before Obito and the reanimated Madara Uchiha, whom was standing on top of the Tailed Beasts's head.

Naruto stood on the battlefield clueless of what's happened.

"So... what just happened?" Naruto asked.

Neji had suddenly appeared before Naruto to tell him the news. "You're the key to our plan, Naruto."

"No, no! I'm talking about, what happened to Shikaku and Inoichi?" Naruto asked.

Neji stayed silent, Naruto started to realize what really happened. He thought back when that Juubi fired that trajectory within the air moments ago, then suddenly there was nothing but silents. His eyes widened with shock when he realized that everyone at the headquarters, including Shikaku and Inoichi were dead. Out of nowhere, the one of the Ten Tail's arms starts scooping up some allied shinobi. Neji gasped as he saw the arm coming. Hiashi had suddenly jumped in front of the arms that was coming their way.

"Neji! Use Palm Rotation clockwise!" Hiashi ordered.

"Got it!"

'Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation!' The two Hyuga jounin, yelled as they activated the large spinning cyclone of air, repelling one of the Juubi's hand to make it simply fly backwards. The allied shinobi whom were in the area had no choice but to watch retreat behind the Hyuga.

"W-wow." Naruto couldn't believe what he was looking at.

"No way, they repelled it?" A cloud ninja yelled in shock.

"It's the parrying technique of Konohagakure's Hyuga Clan. We had a hard time dealing with them in past wars." An elder cloud ninja explained.

"Don't stand there spacing around, Naruto! We're in a war! People die!" Hiashi's words caused Naruto to focus once more. "But if we lose this war, everyone will end up dying as well!"

"Yeah, I know that!" Naruto replied.

Neji stood right next to his uncle Hiashi, taking his Gentle Fist stance and activated his Byakugan. "Shikamaru and Ino's fathers would most likely say as shinobi, they were glad to have died for their children. Just as my father did." Neji mentioned Hiashi, which made him stay silent. "Naruto... your power is critical to the plan. So until we execute it..." before Neji could finish, Hinata appeared next to Neji, taking a Gentle Fist stance as well.

"We must protect you!" Hinata yelled.

"Hinata!" Naruto noticed.

Madara and Obito stood on top of the Juubi's head talking to one another. "They will know despair, thoroughly." Obito raised an arm and Madara temporarily glance at Obito.

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The Juubi roared, catching most of the Allied Shinobi's attention. It raised all ten hands within the air and started firing downwards at the allied shinobi forces.

'Wood Style! Cutting Sprigs!' Obito yelled as he forced the Juubi to fire multiple projectiles.

"Aaargh!" Many shinobi started screaming in agony, once the sprigs made contact with the humans, they would take root within the body and expand like thorns, almost causing them instant death. Many shinobi withstood until they were impaled, there were those who tried to out run them but was impaled as well, and there were those who hid and took cover from the falling sprigs, like Sakura, whom had used some stone she lifted up with her bare hands to block against the sprigs to protect herself and Kakashi.