Chapter 3- The Dance of Ninja

What is this?' Naruto had just transformed into his mastered Kyuubi Mode and transferred Neji his Version One Kyuubi cloak. He raised his hand upwards and discovered that he is unaffected from the raw power of the Kyuubi chakra. 'It's like Naruto has given me strength!'

All of a sudden, as the remaining Allied Shinobi Forces, also Obito and Madara were stunned from what they had just seen.

C, whom had raised his body off the ground and sensed something bizarre. 'That's the Kyuubi's-no… it's Naruto's chakra.' He noted in his mind.

'Shadow Clone Jutsu!' Naruto summoned shadow clones three more shadow clones in their Kyuubi Mode. The three shadow clones leaprf towards large groups of the Allied Shinobi Forces within an instant.

"You're late, Naruto!" Shikamaru said.

"I know!" Naruto replied, as he tagged Shikamaru and gave him a Kyuubi cloak. He then turned to his other friends. Ino! Choji!"

"Yes!" Ino responded, as Naruto tagged her and Choji with Kyuubi cloaks.

"What the… I can feel the calories coming back…" Choji noted, as the weight place onto his body.

"Choji, you're turning back to normal!" Kiba said, as he watched.

Naruto's shadow clones had tagged multiple shinobi, giving them Kyuubi cloaks. To Obito and Madara's point of view, as they stood and watched on top of the Kyuubi's head, it was as if a bunch of candles had lit up like a light show.

"That brat, Naruto. He's giving the Allied Shinobi Forces the Kyuubi's chakra." Madara stated as he watched.

"Don't worry. We'll soon take that chakra for ourselves." Obito said with a calm demeanor.

Without his control, the Juubi suddenly released an arm and lunged it right at Neji.

Neji stood tall and unleashed a furious 'Eight Trigrams Gale Palm!' The Juubi's hand was pushed back with such force, that the Juubi couldn't stop it from hitting itself, then howled.

"Whoa!" A shinobi yelled.

"The lad has gotten stronger, just by receiving the Kyuubi's chakra." Madara said.

Hiashi stood amazed at Neji. 'Neji did that with just an Air Palm?' He then carried his firstborn daughter's corpse. One of Naruto's shadow clones had approached him.

"Mister Hiashi. I'm going to give yo my-"

"Don't," Hiashi declined. "I need to spend some time grieving for my daughter." He said, as he looked at Hinata's peaceful face.

Naruto's face was a little sad. "I understand…"

Hiashi then took Hinata's corpse away from the battlefield. The respectable Konohagakure clans such as the Yamanaka Clan, the Nara Clan, the Akimichi Clan, the Sarutobi Clan and many more had formed a strategy that was planned by Shikaku Nara before his final moments. With their formations in order, they were able to give the Juubi a run for their money, for the time being.

Meanwhile, Hiashi had brought Hinata's corpse to safety. Hinata's teammates such as Kiba and Shino had followed Hiashi.

"HINATA!" Kiba screamed, in grief. Shino however stayed quiet, but was grieving as well. Might Guy, Rock Lee and Tenten had appeared around Hinata's corpse. Might Guy had a mild expression, Rock Lee was frustrated and Tenten had tears streaming down her face.