Chapter 9-Madara's Justification

Madara Uchiha withstood on top of the Gedo Statue's head. He chuckled at the visual sight before him. His personal nemesis, Tobirama Senju subdued and lied before Madara's feet. Tobirama had multiple black rods, also known as chakra receivers impale his reanimated body.

"Rrgh." Tobirama grunted. He could only move his neck and head.

"You know, Tobirama. I've wanted to do this to you for long time. Ever since you" Madara paused as he reminisced his brother Izuna succumbing to his wound from Tobirama. The smile quickly turned into a frown. "Killed my brother, Izuna."

"That was a lifetime ago Madara." Tobirama said as he glanced.

"Urgh!" Madara grumbled in anger after hearing those words. "Yes, my lifetime!" He stomped his foot in Tobirama's white hair, pressing Tobirama's face into the Gedo Statue's stone head. "I have never once taken a single member of your family, and yet you chose to take away my younger brother!" Madara put more pressure to his foot.

"I didn't have a choice" Tobirama muffled, as his face was pressed into the Gedo Statue's giant stone head.

Madara raised his foot up from Tobirama's hair. "If there was ever a jutsu that could perish one's soul to oblivion, I would've used it on you a long time ago." Madara noted.

"Think what you want about me. I'm nothing more than a reanimated corpse that is past my time. And so are you." Tobirama replied.

"Yes, but truth be told. This war is technically your fault. If you had not invented this jutsu, people like that Orochimaru brat would've never had learn to perfect it. This war probably would've never happened."

"You do have a point, there." He silently gasped as his red pupil had locked on to something or someone from above. He spotted Sasuke riding on Sai's super beast bird, falling downwards, prepared to slice Madara, horizontally.

Madara could see his eyes and they were not focused on him for a split second. "What are you looking at?"

As Madara was going to slightly turn around, Tobirama gathered up chakra within his mouth to prepare a jutsu. 'Water Style! Water Bullet!' Tobirama spat two liquid bullets from his mouth and tried to aim for Madara's Rinnegan.

Madara activated part of his Susanoo as a shield to protect his face. The liquid bullets had quickly evaporated into gas. He then saw Sasuke coming down with his snake katana through the corner of his right Rinnegan.

Sasuke gasped and his katana had dropped. His body had suddenly froze within midair. The truth is that Madara had used Limbo Border Jail to restrain Sasuke.

'What is this? I'm stuck!' Sasuke thought. He tried to wedge his way out, but the restrained had gotten tighter. 'Is there someone holding me?' he assumed, as he could feel his muscles tighten harder.

"Ah, Sasuke. Why am I not surprised?" Madara turned around and saw Sasuke restrained by his invisible clones. He glanced at his snake katana and picked it up.

Tobirama assumed Madara's next move. "Don't do it, Madara!"

Tobirama's words fell on Madara's deaf ears as he faced Sasuke. "I gave you a chance to join forces with me and you once again spit in my face, by trying to destroy me." He glanced at the snake katana's blade, seeing his own reflection. "Don't worry. When I am revived I will be the only Uchiha left in existence."