Chapter 16-The Child of Prophecy

'Naruto... how did you survive being eaten by the Gedo Statue?' Madara thought, then had a little flashback.

Hinata grunted as she received a headache. She placed a hand on her head, grasping her dark blue hair.

Naruto turned towards Hinata. "Are you okay, Hinata? Did Madara hurt you?" Naruto asked Hinata, feeling little worry.

"N-no. Not at all. I just have a bit of a headache." Hinata replied.

"Naruto. How are you still standing alive and well?" Madara asked Naruto. Catching his attention. "I could've sworn that the Gedo Statue had truly devoured you. There was no one around to save you. So tell me. How are you still alive?"

Naruto grunted. 'I gotta thank Kakashi-sensei for saving me, after this!'

Flashback

The Gedo Statue had grabbed and lifted Naruto's unconscious body over his head high in the air, then its mouth wide like a jaw door. It soon released Naruto from its grasp and let him fall into its mouth, which seemed like a pitch black whole.

Nano seconds before the Gedo Statue's jaw closed shut, Naruto was sucked into a Kamui portal while falling. It was big enough to fit his entire body, then landed into the Kamui's Dimension.

Now Naruto has suddenly woken up in an unknown realm and approached by an elderly monk with a pair of Rinnegan eyes. He levitated with Truth-Seeking Orbs under his feet.

Naruto and Hagoromo had gotten into a little argument about the monk's accent, until he was able to speak Naruto's language.

"So, who are you, anyway?" Naruto asked.

"My name is Hagoromo Ootsutsuki. And the founder of Ninshuu. I am also known by the shinobi world as... the Rikudou Sennin." Hagoromo explained.

"Ah?" Naruto openly gasped as an imaginary working lightbulb had appeared over his head. He then thought about his former master, Jiraiya and student-sibling, Nagato. The same sage that Ero-Sennin and Nagato talked about?!" He once remembered hearing the likes of Jiraiya, Shizune and Nagato talki about him in the past.

"So, you know of me?" Hagoromo asked as he stroked his beard.

"Of course I do! You're the one who created Ninjutsu! Right?" Naruto jumped.

"Wrong." Hagoromo denied.

"Eh?"

"Ninshuu. Not Ninjutsu. I created Ninshuu to inspire hope and to create peace. Ninjutsu was created by my eldest son to inspire war." Hagoromo stated.

"Oh. I have a ton of questions to ask you, then..."

"Just ask one." Hagoromo

"One? Uh, okay... Why am I here, then?" Naruto asked.

"Because, Naruto. You... are the Child of Prophecy."

"Huh? Child of Prophecy? What's that?" Naruto

"Anyway... everything seems in order right about now. There is something that I bestow onto you."

Naruto felt a little confused. "Child of Prophecy? Entrust? You're not making any sense right now. Can you help me get out of here? I need to save everyone!"

"I apologize, but I can't do that right now." Hagoromo apologized.

"Why not? You're the one who brought me here!" Naruto yelled, feeling impatient.

"That depends on "Everyone outside" They can do things for you. I can only tell you things in here."

"So, you brought me here, just to talk? You're not making sense again."