Chapter 13- Team Guy

Guy-sensei!" Neji called, as he rushed over to him.

"Hm?" Might Guy looked over his shoulder to see Neji and Gaara right behind him. "Oh, Neji. There you are. I assumed that you would be here, as well."

"Where's Lee and Tenten?" Neji asked.

"They were with me, when I was coming. They should be here at any moment." Guy replied.

"Lady Hinata... how is she?" Neji asked in concern.

"I don't know. I didn't get a chance to see her." Guy answered honestly.

"I see..."

Madara stared at the Allied Shinobi, like they were inferior to him. He smiled a bit. "It does not matter how many there are of you... non of you can hold a candle to me. I am the most powerful shinobi in the world." Madara bragged.

Might Guy looked at Kakashi. "Who is he? He feels kind of... familiar."

"That's Madara Uchiha. He's absorbed the Juubi and became his Jinchuuriki, just like Obito once did." Kakashi explained.

"I see, now." Might Guy shook his head. "He must've swallowed the Juubi whole, and then transformed

"Are you alright, Kakashi?" Minato asked.

"Yes, Minato-sensei." Kakashi nodded.

"Minato-sensei!" Might Guy noticed.

"I thought that I could at least damage Madara by using senjutsu, but it wore out in my body, before I could collide the Rasengan to his face. It didn't work, because Madara is able to absorb ninjutsu." Minato said.

"You know how to use senjutsu?" Might Guy asked.

"That's right. Only senjutsu will effect him. And the other thing is that tajutsu could physically hurt him, but he can use those black orbs around him to heal." Minato pointed out.

"With Fourth Hokage's senjutsu... also with Neji's and Might Guy's taijutu are the only means of fighting him right now." Gaara stated.

Kakashi looks at Minato. "Sensei... your Sage Mode is..."

"I know. My Sage Mode isn't very good. It's gonna take some time for Sage Mode to kick back in. And I haven't practiced senjutsu often, before I died. Also, I only have one hand. Which means I could still be useful in some way." Minato said.

Might Guy smirked. He then made a long jump forward, facing Madara alone. His body glowed with green aura.

"Guy-sensei!" Neji called, as he saw Might Guy jump.

"Stay back, Neji. Your range, you tenketsu wouldn't be able to reach this guy." Might Guy crossed his arms, then released some more steam and chakra. 'Eight Inner Gates! Seventh Gate of Wonder!' Might Guy screamed.

"Ngh!" Madara grunted, as he covered his face with one arm. 'Green steam!'

Gaara, Neji, Minato and Kakashi stood and covered their faces as well. Neji activated his Byakugan to watch Might Guy in action.

'Might Guy's getting serious!' Minato thought.

'Guy-sensei!' Neji thought.