Chapter 18- Reuniting

Naruto and Hinata had successful landed the final blow onto Madara, together. By activating one of the Sennin's techniques, the Chibaku Tensei. A giant spiritual monk had appeared behind Madara and clasped its hands together, completing the Fuinjutsu. Afterwards, the Sun and Moon seals on Naruto and Hinata's palm vanished.

Meanwhile, Hagoromo and Hamura, who's spirits were roaming different realities had suddenly felt something tingle on their arms. Hagoromo saw the Sun seal on his right palm. And Hamura saw the Moon seal on his left palm. They both smiled, learning that the teens had successfully defeated Madara and prevented the Mugen Tsukuyomi.

'They did it.' Both the Ootsutsuki brothers thought, then form a hand seal to form Chibaku Tensei.

'What? I... I lost?' Madara thought, as his mind was pitch-black. He was tapped by Naruto on his right and Hinata on his left, whom had wielded thee Sun and Moon seals on their palms while levitating within the air. His teeth gritted, mouth trembled and as his pair of Rinnegan eyes stared at the duo in defeat. They had just defeated him, before Madara could launch Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Madara then gasped, as his eyes flashed and two mutated elder monks had suddenly appeared before and stretching their arms out toward him. He saw the twin Ootsutsuki brothers, such as Hagoromo and Hamura in a similar position as Naruto and Hinata were in now. 'Who... are you?' The monks did not respond to him at all. He didn't remember meeting them, nor recall ever seeing them. 'What is this? Why am I seeing this? This can't be my memory...' He then figured out the memories in his head weren't his, but another. 'Who's memory is-'

"You have failed me." said an edgy feminine voice.

Madara once again had heard the same mysterious voice that told him to absorb the Shinju Tree within his own body. "What?" he muttered. The next thing, he felt a sharp searing pain mostly within his stomach. "GWAAAAH!" This made him scream in agony as something inside his body was trying to escape it. Like a newborn baby trying to leave a mother's womb.

Naruto saw what was happening to Madara and grunted. Seeing Madara's body act up on its own and looked like he was going to burst like a balloon kind of reminded him back when he was practicing to use the Rasengan, years prior.

Hinata saw this and kind of felt bad for him. "That's awful..."

Naruto couldn't help but feel bad as well. He then grunted as he saw a few big rocks pass by him. "Eh?" He turned around and started to see large rocks get pulled from the land and drawn towards Madara like a powerful magnet. He remembered dealing with this technique, twice. The first time was when the Kyuubi was on a rampage against Pain. The second time was when he, Killer Bee and Itachi were fighting Nagato. "Let's move, Hinata! Before we get caught in it, too!" Naruto said.

Hinata grunted. "Right!"

"AAAAAUUUGH! GGWWAAAUUGHH!" As he continued to scream, his body bloated, his mouth had grown twenty feet wide, as he was being forced to regurgitate something big. In the next twenty seconds, Madara had painfully spat out the Gedo Statue from his mouth. "GGGWOOOOOH!" And then all nine Bijuu were regurgitated at once, like a bird laying eggs one after the other. It was extremely painful and fatal. Afterwards, Madara fell from the sky and blacked out when he touched the earth's crust, also reverting back to his normal form. The nine Bijuu had retaken form and landed back on the surface. The Gedo Statue was then suffocated with large rocks in the sky, forming a small rock-like moon in the sky. It was trapped and sealed within.