Chapter 19- Dictatorship

The Fourth Shinobi World War is officially over. Madara has been defeated, the Infinite Tsukuyomi and Kaguya Ootsutsuki's revival had been all but prevented. Naruto and his allies had just witnessed the souls of the reanimated Hokage return back to the afterlife.

Naruto wiped away his tears after witnessing his Hokage father leave the living world.

Tsunade spotted a man with orbs levitating beneath him and decided to approach him. "Are you the Rikudou Sennin of legend?" Tsunade asked as she had approached Hagoromo.

"I am." Hagoromo replied.

"It is such an honor to meet you." Tsunade said as she bowed her head.

"Likewise, Fifth Hokage. Now that my mother's revival has been prevented... I shall now depart from the living and return to the spirit world." Hagoromo had informed the group of shinobi.

"You're leaving already?" Naruto asked Hagoromo.

"Indeed." Hagoromo levitated towards Naruto a bit. "My mother's revival and the Infinite Tsukuyomi had been prevented. There is no need for me to remain in this world any longer."

"Oh."

"But before I depart, I need to ask both you and Sasuke if your answers had changed." Hagoromo said.

Naruto smiled. "Nope, my answer is still the same. I may not like it, but during our fight with Madara, I thought about something to myself. Obito Uchiha was like me. An orphan who wanted to become Hokage. Even though he walked a dark path and committed all these crimes, deep down within the bottom of his heart... he was truly a good person." Naruto's eyes looked to the right. "But I couldn't say the same for Madara. It was like, he tried to unite the world through the Infinite Tsukuyomi. He tried to become a god and trap everyone within this false reality."

"I see... It is a good thing that the Infinite Tsukuyomi was prevented." Hagoromo then looked to Sasuke. "And you, Sasuke? Has your answer changed?"

"No... it hasn't. But I'm glad you brought that up. Because I now know what I must do. I'm going to rid the Bijuu from earth. And then, I'm going to execute the Five Kage." Sasuke said with a dark edgy tone. There was no slight of hesitation within his voice.

The small group of shinobi such as Kakashi, Rock Lee, Hinata and Hiashi had gasped in shock after hearing Sasuke's plan.

Naruto was alert of the threat as he looked onto Sasuke with his blue eyes.

'Sasuke?' Sakura stared at Sasuke's side in confusion as she wondered what he meant.

'I knew it. Sasuke hasn't changed at all. He's still an enemy!' Neji thought as he activated his Byakugan.

'Sasuke's eyes are still filled with darkness...' Gaara glared at Sasuke.

Tsunade remembered three years ago, back when Sasuke had first abandoned Konohagakure for Orochimaru. Naruto was able to convince her to let Sasuke live and to be captured alive. And now just by looking at him now, she knew that this wasn't the same Sasuke that she once healed. She deemed him to be not only a threat to Konohagakure... but to the entire shinobi world.

'Sasuke. I let you live because Naruto believed that you could saved. Now I see... what you truly are. A criminal. You joined the Akatsuki. Attacked the Five Kage Summit. Murdered Danzo. And now you're threatening to execute us Kage.' Tsunade clenched her fists. 'I'm sorry, Naruto. But this boy is no longer a shinobi of Konohagakure. He's a threat to Konoha-no... the entire shinobi world!' Tsunade then leaped towards Sasuke, attempting to swing and knock out the sole surviving Uchiha out. 'I need to end him, now!'