Chapter 5- Father and son

Obito Uchiha, whom had now become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki had been through a lot during the battlefield. He had survived a Chidori from Kakashi, the Copy Ninja, survived a critical blow from his sensei, Minato Namikaze, absorbed the Juubi and survived being torn apart by the Juubi's overwhelming power. Just by thinking about his teammate Rin Nohara, whom was the light to his eye.

Meanwhile, Madara Uchiha, whom is using his Perfect Susanoo to fight off against the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju and his gigantic wooden golem. They seem to be evenly match for one another, as for previous decades.

He is currently fighting the likes of Sasuke Uchiha, the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, Naruto Uzumaki whom had possessed the Yang half of the Kyuubi, and the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze whom possess the yin half of the Kyuubi. Both father and son had used their Kyuubi forms at their fullest potential against Obito.

Obito Uchiha floated in the air, staring at the two Kyuubi avatars. He thought of a plan and put his hands together, not as in rubbing, but as using hand signs. "Shall we begin?" Obito used a hand sign to summon the Juubi from his body. Its massive size had no effect or strain on Obito's imperfect body.

The Juubi had been released and made a loud thud, hitting the surface of the earth. The Juubi had entered its third form instantly and roared out loud.

Neji was one of the many survivors that had saw the Juubi emerge onto the surface. He used his Byakugan to examine the situation. 'Obito just summoned the Juubi! This is bad...'

"That's the Juubi!" Naruto called out.

'And now the Infinite Tsukuyomi shall begin!' Obito thought as the Juubi had started to take a certain transformation. The Juubi's face had poked itself back into its body and took minutes to transform into something new. The Juubi that was summoned from Obito's body had suddenly transformed into an unfamiliarly massive tree. The Shinju Tree.

Everyone gazed upon the Shinju Tree, as it stood in front of the red moon.

"The Juubi turned into a... tree?" a random shinobi asked.

One of the roots of the tree was raised into the air, which caught most of the surviving Allied Shinobi Force's eyes.

"Do you see that?"

"Yeah... one of the roots are moving!"

The Shinju Tree struck its roots at the Allied Shinobi Forces below it, causing a loud strike, sending some shinobi flying into midair.

"Ah!"

"Guah!"

Many shinobi screamed when struck by the roots of the Shinju Tree. It sensed the Kyuubi chakra that was cloaked around some Allied Shinobi, then extended its branches out to catch the subdued Allied Shinobi in midair. As an example, a shinobi from Kumogakure was caught by the branches of the Shinju Tree.

"Aaah-urgh." Without warning or explanation, the branch immediately drained the Kyuubi's chakra and the shinobi's life force, leaving him absolutely dry and mummified. His eyeballs had rolled to the back of his head. As he dropped to the ground, he was already dead.

Many more shinobi had witnessed the terror of the Shinju Tree draining chakra from its victims. Those who saw the horror had started retreating to t he high grounds.