Chapter 20- Naruto and Sasuke

Kakashi Hatake dashing through a large forests jumping from tree-to-tree, heading to a certain destination. Behind Kakashi were a large search party of Allied Shinobi that were tasked with finding Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura Haruno just happened to be one of the Allied shinobi within the search party. She stayed close to her sensei, Kakashi, at the same time worried for Naruto and Sasuke.

'Naruto... Sasuke... please be alive...!' Sakura frowned as she had followed Kakashi.

As Kakashi dashed through the woods ahead, he just had a certain feeling and thought of where Naruto and Sasuke just might be. 'Naruto... Sasuke...' Kakashi thought, as he then assumed where his students might fight. He received a small flashback where he found an unconscious Naruto lying on the ground at the Final Valley of the End. 'You both fighting over there, aren't you?'

Meanwhile, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha were continuing there battle at the Final Valley of the End. Both had entered there most powerful states and were levitating thousands of feet within the blue morning sky.

"You won't kill me if you keep holding back." Sasuke noted, as he was using the Perfect Susanoo against Naruto.

"You still don't get it. I'm not trying to kill you!" Naruto yelled, as used used Kurama's Bijuu form, added with Senjutsu.

"Even if you possess one of the strongest chakra in the world?" Sasuke asked.

"That's right! I made a promise to Sakura that I would bring you back to Konoha!" Naruto replied, remembering the promise he made to Sakura.

"If you're not going to take this battle seriously..." Sasuke performed a handsign. Within seconds, the giant rocky spheres that the Bijuu were trapped inside were quickly summoned by Sasuke.

Naruto saw this act as the trapped Bijuu were drawn to Sasuke. He gasped and did not know what Sasuke was going to do with the Bijuu, next. 'What's Sasuke doing now?'

"I may not be the most powerful person in the world right now... but this should make me a lot stronger." Sasuke performed a single hand sign. A few seconds later, large chakra from the trapped Bijuu begun to expel from the large rocky spheres. Sasuke had begun to absorb its chakra within his own Susanoo, transforming it into something greater.

Naruto watched, as he felt a little hesitant as he watched Sasuke's Susanoo take a new transformation. Within his mind, the Yin version of Kurama begun to speak to him, voluntarily.

"This isn't good at all. He's absorbing the separate chakras from the captured Bijuu and combining it all into one. Sasuke is using the Susanoo as if it was a replacement for the Gedo Statue." The Yin half of Kurama had informed Naruto

"What?" Naruto questioned as he looked up to Kurama within his mind.

"And the Rinnegan ability to absorb chakra... He is now at the level of the Rikudou Sennin, but it feels darker and reverse."

"I think I'm starting to get it..." Naruto responded to Kurama.

"Listen to me, Naruto. I know you'd gotten stronger when you merged your chakra with that Hinata-girl... but you cannot afford to pull anymore punches. One mistake and you're a goner. Do not let your guard for an instant, Naruto!" The Yin half of Kurama had informed.