Chapter 4- Rookie 8

The remaining Allied Shinobi Forces continue to press on against the duo Uchiha, whom are Madara and Obito, and the Juubi. Naruto had become fatigued from Kyuubi chakra to pass onto the Allied Shinobi Forces, and is now being treated and healed by his teammate, Sakura. Neji had a squad of skilled shinobi to the front lines to hold off the Juubi with strength and intel they had.

Obito had transported himself and Kakashi to Kamui's dimension, so that Kakashi wouldn't interfere with the Juubi and settle the score between the two former teammates.

The Four reanimated Hokage, Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi and Minato Namikaze had all arrived onto the battlefield. Their sclera were black, they had cracks on their bodies. The Four Hokage quickly learned of the situation and had set up a barrier, surrounding the wild Juubi. By using the Ten Seals.

What was most surprising, is that a certain rogue ninja with an unknown goal had suddenly appeared on the battlefield, leaving everyone around him confused, except his blonde-haired rival. "It's about time you've shown up, Sasuke." Naruto said.

Sakura's eyes widened a little, as gazed at his backside Uchiha crest. She couldn't believe her green eyes. She thought she would never see herself gazing upon Sasuke once more. "Sasuke?" she hesitated.

Sasuke responded, by glancing from behind, seeing Sakura since the Danzo incident. "Sakura." He replied.

She briefly paused, as her eyes had watered. "Sasuke!" Sakura yelled in surprise. The outburst caught the attention of the remaining Rookie Nine, including Neji, whom was taking Hinata's place.

Ino was the first person to rush towards Sasuke Uchiha, as she recalled her old feelings for him. "Sasuke, is that really you?" she asked, as she was then stopped by her teammates, Shikamaru and Choji.

"Ino, stop! He's an enemy now!" Shikamaru yelled.

"You need to keep your distance for now, Ino. You can't trust him!" Choji said.

"You guys are boisterous as ever" Sasuke glanced at the boys.

"You bastard! You have the nerve to show up here, after everything you done?" Neji scowled, as Akamaru barked with contempt.

Right from behind, Neji had approached the rogue Uchiha from behind with normal breathing. Sasuke turned and glanced at Neji, the now Hyuga Jounin for the first time in three years. The two highly skilled Doujutsu users stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Neji's blank eyes squinted at Sasuke. Neji had already made up in his mind. Neji thought if his cousin Hinata was still alive, he would not let her be around the likes of Sasuke. "Sasuke Uchiha." He said.

"You" Sasuke replied.

Flashback

Sasuke reminisced back when he met Team Guy in the hall before the Chunin Exams started three years prior. The two Doujutsu users were surrounded by Genin in the hall. Some were watching the duo, others were minding their own business.

'You're a rookie, right? How old are you?' Neji asked.

'I don't have to answer you.' Sasuke ignored Neji's question and walked away back then.

End Flashback

"I don't know why you are here, but I do not trust you, nor do I like you one bit." Neji said bluntly.