Chapter 15- Rinnegan vs Tenseigan

Lady Hinata...' Neji thought, as he watched the battle take place from afar.

"Release!" Hinata chanted as she performed the rat hand sign. Hinata could feel her own chakra points being released and chakra just flowing within her body, like a dam holding a large body of water. A thick line of aqua blue aura had surrounded Hinata, like an outline. Her hair floated a bit, as she felt stronger.

'What's this?' Madara watched as Hinata wielded a hand sign.

'Sage Art: Eight Trigrams Chakra Point Limit Removal: It allows the user with perfect chakra control to open multiple chakra points within their own body at once, removing physical and mental barriers from within, making themselves stronger and faster. The only drawback is stamina. The more power you use during battle, the more stamina will be drained. If the user train to master-or at least train long enough, less stamina will be drained.

Due to Hinata being a member of the Hyuga, and her superb control over her chakra system. She can open all three hundred and sixty-one chakra points within her body, all at once. Thanks to Hamura Ootsutsuki, Hinata is able to reach new heights in power that are equal to the likes of Madara.

Most members of the Hyuga Clan has excellent chakra control. They could use as much chakra as they want, as long as they do not use too much and drain themselves. The Hyuga Clan's mastery over their chakra control and Byakugan are one of the biggest reasons why they are feared and envied by outside villages, such as Kumogakure.

"Hm..." A menacing smile came Madara's face, as he forged a long black. The young Hyuga lass that stood before him, as he appraised her with one Rinnegan eye. "This shall be the final battle! Come!"

Hinata remained calm and silent, as she looked at Madara. Within a split second, Hinata raised a palm towards Madara and struck him by using Shinra Tensei.

"Urk!" Madara grunted was sent flying backwards feet away. 'That was Shinra Tensei just now...! He thought, then he used levitation to stop himself from flying backwards in midair. By the time he was right side up, Hinata had already flown up in close range ready to assault him with her giant Lion shrouds on her hands. 'She's fast!' He gripped onto his long black rod to defend himself from the lass. But when the rod made contact with Hinata's Lion Fists, they automatically snapped. "She broke through my...' Madara noted before a blow was delivered to his chest.

'Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists Barrage!' Hinata cried as she delivered a barrage of critical blows to him. That last few strikes to his body caused enough force to send Madara crashing backwards miles yards away, until he collided with part of the Shinju Tree.

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist Barrage: The user creates two giant shrouds on their hands and release a number of destructive blows onto their opponents. The victim must be within their Eight Trigrams radius.

With the Tensigan Chakra Mode activated, Hinata is able to move faster than the human eye can see. She attempt to assault Madara by using the Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists technique. The guardian-lion shaped shrouds on her hands automatically changed color from regular blue, to aqua blue. And its strike power were now ten times stronger than before, due to Hinata combining her Taijutsu with her new given powers.

'She's tough.' Madara thought in slow motion, before being struck by Hinata again. The force from Hinata's last blow caused Madara to be sent flying backwards. He crash landed onto the ground near one of the many giant roots of the Shinju Tree. 'Dammit...' Madara groaned after crashing. A few seconds later, He slowly sat his back up from the dirt and looked upwards. That's when he spotted Hinata flying down towards him with such speed.