Chapter 22- Epilogue

Fifteen long years had passed since the Fourth Shinobi World War had ended. Konohagakure had been completely rebuilt and a bit modernized than it was before. The village had grown a lot bigger and wider after the war. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and the weather was a little windy at most. On the Hokage Monument, were carved six large rocky faces. The First Hokage, to the Sixth Hokage.

Within the Ninja Academy was a teacher named Shino Aburame, who had a big classroom filled with students a total of thirty, between the age of ten and twelve. Shino was currently giving lessons to his students.

The Ninja Academy bell rings, meaning that school is dismissed for the day.

"We will be finishing today's lesson pretty early. There will be a Five Kage Summit this afternoon. So please, everyone. Behave like good boys and girls and head straight home afterwards." Shino said.

"Yes, sensei!" Everyone in the class responded and begun to leave the classroom. Slowly except for a bright boy, who was still sitting at his desk reading out of shinobi textbook.

Haruto Uzumaki. Age Eleven. He is the son of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki and the oldest of the Uzumaki Children. He had spiky blonde hair, blue eyes and two whiskers on each side his face cheeks. He had fair skin, just like his dad. He wore black pants, black shinobi shoes, a white T-shirt under a black jacket with an orange stripe that covers most of his upper jacket and sleeves, the polar opposite clors his dad war as a teenager.

"So, Haruto. What do you think is going to happen at the today?" Mitsuki asked while sitting next to him.

"Hm?" Haruto temporarily closed the textbook and looked over to Mitsuki. "Sorry, Mitsuki. What were you saying?"

"There's going to be a Five Kage Summit today. What do you think is going to happen, then?" Mitsuki asked.

"Well, if there's going to be a summit, I don't have the answer, myself." Haruto gave an honest answer to Mitsuki." Haruto suddenly glanced towards Shikadai Nara, whom he'd known as a small child. "Hey, Shikadai, we're supposed to head straight home, right?" Haruto asked Shikadai as he passed by.

Shikadai had turned towards Haruto and Mitsuki. "Uh, yeah. We're supposed to head home, like what Shino-sensei said. The village is going to have extra protection and lookouts."

As Haruto is chatting with Mitsuki and Shikadai, the three boys had no idea they were being watched by a girl. A girl who sat at the same row with them, but at least a yard away from them. It was Sarada Uchiha. She had short black hair, black pupils and fair skin. She had worn a pair of red glasses, a thin white sleeveless shirt under her, a red short red dress, which was bounded by a yellow tie and a white belt around her waist. She also wore black shinobi shoes. Sarada had a mild look on her face as she watched them.

"Alright, Shikadai. See you later." Haruto waved him off.

"Later." Shikadai responded before taking his stuff and heading out the class door. He was soon approached by his childhoods friend, Inojin Yamanaka and Chocho Akimichi. They walked together as a group down the hallway.

"Hey, Shikadai. You're still going to do that Ino-Shika-Cho training, today?" Inojin asked.

"That's today?" Shikadai asked.

"Yeah. Our parents wanted us to start our training on the day of the Five Kage Summit. So that we could get ahead in life." Inojin informed Shikadai while raising a finger.